• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
Post Reply Austin Tx peeps!!!
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Austin, Tx
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
I've been a member of CR since the olden days. Now I need to use this power and meet others around me so we can get to know each other and share our interest, possibly even meet up somewhere and hang out!!!!

Let us unite ATX peeps!!!
Say hello and let us get to know one another!!!!


Name: G_zus

Age: 25

Fav Anime: Death Note

Interests: Anime, manga, JRock/Metal, Video Games

What's up y'all!!!!
If anyone wants to be buddies on here, drop a request or hit me up.

*Get's on his mecha and fly's away*
4145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/25/14 , edited 7/25/14
I wish there was a lot more of us.. We could throw a cosplay party *-*
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
Hey there! I'm new here, BUT will be moving to Austin in less than a month now.!
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tx
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Waddup!!!! I'm not in Austin but in the hill country. I'm down for the party, lol
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tx
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Is this even active anymore?
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tx
Offline
Posted 1/28/15

Blackrain wrote:

I've been a member of CR since the olden days. Now I need to use this power and meet others around me so we can get to know each other and share our interest, possibly even meet up somewhere and hang out!!!!

Let us unite ATX peeps!!!
Say hello and let us get to know one another!!!!


Name: G_zus

Age: 25

Fav Anime: Death Note

Interests: Anime, manga, JRock/Metal, Video Games

What's up y'all!!!!
If anyone wants to be buddies on here, drop a request or hit me up.

*Get's on his mecha and fly's away*





TearsShed wrote:

I wish there was a lot more of us.. We could throw a cosplay party *-*





codyrad1 wrote:

Hey there! I'm new here, BUT will be moving to Austin in less than a month now.!


Let try this, y'all still around? There's gotta be more than 4 in a city that's blooming by the day, lol
17256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Austin,TX
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
I'll be the 5th person I guess Let's hope it livens up.
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/15
Yeah, I'm still here! live in the 78759 area. Just forgot all about this forum post lol
4145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
Sorry for late reply I just logged back on after a little hiatus...


yes we should, but there's has to be at least 10 invited or 8 that way if for some reason half of them bail there's still enough to get some pictures of or play games with.
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
A cosplay party would be awesome for sure!
17256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Austin,TX
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
Maybe we could all meet up at zilker or something?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago
I would love to meet up also and cosplay, me and my sister are really into it.
If we meet up sometime soon, we could invite you to an upcoming cosplay dance birthday party.
You must be logged in to post.