Kimi no Iru Machi | 君のいる町
11169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/3/13

Animation: Gonzo
Premiered: July 13, 2013
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shounen
Airtime (GMT+9): Saturdays at 23:30
Episodes: 12 Station: TV Tokyo (TX)

Ended.
Anyone think there will be a season 2?
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
CALI!
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
Too little viewers and sales seem bad. But they do plan on doing OVA`s
151413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/3/13
There's already a discussion topic for this btw but anyways, there will be 2 OVAs coming soon.
89958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/3/13
seo is rolling in the moneyz
53335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

Dayummy wrote:

Too little viewers and sales seem bad. But they do plan on doing OVA`s
Viewers don't matter for late night anime, only sales which were in fact pretty good for volume one this week, almost 5000!!!
12278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

stark700 wrote:

There's already a discussion topic for this btw but anyways, there will be 2 OVAs coming soon.

this is great news! =D
One Punch Mod
50044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/4/13

aznzakum wrote:


Animation: Gonzo
Premiered: July 13, 2013
Genre: Drama, Romance, Shounen
Airtime (GMT+9): Saturdays at 23:30
Episodes: 12 Station: TV Tokyo (TX)

Ended.
Anyone think there will be a season 2?

Hi there. As mentioned, there's already a discussion thread. Please post there if you'd like.

/forumtopic-811987/a-town-where-you-live-2013

FYI, many recent shows do have discussion threads here, and you can find links to them in The Show Discussion Index thread.

locked and closed, as duplicate threads aren't allowed.

You must be logged in to post.