First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna be the Strongest in the World
2168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
I just realized, this airs for free users on my birthday.

Happy birthday to me!

That aside, can any premium users tell me, in all seriousness, how is the plot?
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13
Boobs gets mad at wrestler boobs and challenges her to a contest, looses, gets her hair cut and decides to become a wrestler boobs to defeat the one that defeated her and called her a hussy on tv.

Did I mention boobs?

It's good for shits and giggles, but I think thats about it... but who knows, the show might be really deep and interesting!
32698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
well um this said it all

63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/6/13 , edited 10/6/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I'm probably not going to last through the whole series... lol I might, but I dunno just yet. lol The first 60 seconds I thought I had clicked on some hentai buried deep in CR's stockpile. xD


This show has implied yuri hentai all over it.




JNC96 wrote:

I just realized, this airs for free users on my birthday.

Happy birthday to me!

That aside, can any premium users tell me, in all seriousness, how is the plot?


The plot is all up and bouncing in yo face.

56136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / NE
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
I'll give it another episode or two before making up my mind.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I'm probably not going to last through the whole series... lol I might, but I dunno just yet. lol The first 60 seconds I thought I had clicked on some hentai buried deep in CR's stockpile. xD


This show has implied yuri hentai all over it.




JNC96 wrote:

I just realized, this airs for free users on my birthday.

Happy birthday to me!

That aside, can any premium users tell me, in all seriousness, how is the plot?


The plot is all up and bouncing in yo face.



When I saw this announced on FB, and read the description for it, I was like, YEP, this is gonna be yuri. lol Even if it's implied. xD
2168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
Well, I guess it really will be an awesome birthday.

Also, any of you guys think of this when you heard about the series?



31878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
Oh if someone really wants to know about how the Plot is, try 6PHKPSK6MSW (for the first person that uses it)
12056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
Censored on AT-X version as well.
61636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

rarc602 wrote:

Censored on AT-X version as well.


et tu, AT-X?
2720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
10/10 <3 wrastlin
Koda89 
33626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
I love pro wrestling and I love fanservice.

This is a win-win for me.

I actually found myself spending more time calling out the moves being done than focusing on the fanservice.

Also gotta say, Rio does a half-assed sleeper hold. To me it didn't even look like it was actually being applied. Her choking arm was going across Sakura's chin, when it should be going across her neck.
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
this is the anime for those who pro wrestling is real
27764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Reno, NV
Offline
Posted 10/6/13

aidenraine wrote:


rarc602 wrote:

Censored on AT-X version as well.


et tu, AT-X?


Sad, isn't it? I guess they really want you to buy the blu-ray. Eh, have to see how the show goes. It might be worthwhile....
45439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/13
A total of two slams;a brainbuster and a scoop slam in the ENTIRE episode

The rest submissions all day. This might as well be MMA and not wrestling at that point


Why was I expecting so much? Oh well. I don't like it of course and I'll just stick to Kinnikuman
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.