First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova Discussions
Koda89 
33620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 10/14/13
Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O
4815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O

huh??
42648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Koda89 wrote:Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "shipping"....
Koda89 
33620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 10/14/13

SKCREX wrote:

Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O

huh??


At the end of this episode Takao remarks that if she had a human cmanding her like Chihaya commands Iona she'd be capable of more advanced tactics and said she wants Chihaya. Ok she didn't personally name him(she referred to him as a human unit), but still.

We have two girl-ships that want Chihaya. And considering the opening is full of Fog ship girls, I can only assume each new Fog ship introduced will also want Chihaya. Thus it looks like he is going to get a harem of ships.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
ep 2

its good, I really like it in fact, liking the animation style, liking the music, the concept is interesting
this show can't seriously be only 12 episodes long



My mind made this moment sound so dirty



Koda89 wrote:

Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O


And the problem here is...?


asharka wrote:


Koda89 wrote:Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "shipping"....


lol
Koda89 
33620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 10/14/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 2

its good, I really like it in fact, liking the animation style, liking the music, the concept is interesting
this show can't seriously be only 12 episodes long



My mind made this moment sound so dirty



Koda89 wrote:

Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O


And the problem here is...?


asharka wrote:


Koda89 wrote:Is.....is this series going to turn into a harem series, with the twist being the girls are ships? o_O
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "shipping"....


lol

Oh there is no problem at all. It just makes the concept even more interesting.
31040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Really cool episode. Enjoyed the ship battles.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
This series so far has been quite interesting, although I'm curious to see where this is going.
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Episode 2
Takao was defeated by I-401's super gravity cannon that they had tooken from another ship(Hyuuga).

She wasn't sunk though,Gunzou lets her go.Good thing too,cause she's the hottest and my favorite out of all the girls.

Takao retreats and wants a human unit abroad now.

Thought it was pretty BA,when Gunzou was just standing there with Iona right infront of Takao after defeating her.

Takao really was tsundere,especially during that tea party/meeting with dat blush(so cute :3).

The battle scene were pretty nice too,I guess.Still not fully use to the CG though.
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
So he is going to defeat the Fleet of Fog by making all the ship avatars want to have him inside them?
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Zensunni wrote:

So he is going to defeat the Fleet of Fog by making all the ship avatars want to have him inside them?


Pretty much. I'm OK with this.
34348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
well its going to be wonderful fleet anime already has the loli and in ep 2 we met the tsundere
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
But will it have a "Nice Boat" ending? I guess that is probably a given...
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Koda89 wrote:

Oh there is no problem at all. It just makes the concept even more interesting.


You better believe a harem of ship girls is gonna be entertaining. "Please ride us Chihaya!" :3



Zensunni wrote:

So he is going to defeat the Fleet of Fog by making all the ship avatars want to have him inside them?


When you put it that way...yes, yes he is. Chihaya is doing all this for the greater good.
61493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


Koda89 wrote:

Oh there is no problem at all. It just makes the concept even more interesting.


You better believe a harem of ship girls is gonna be entertaining. "Please ride us Chihaya!" :3



Zensunni wrote:

So he is going to defeat the Fleet of Fog by making all the ship avatars want to have him inside them?


When you put it that way...yes, yes he is. Chihaya is doing all this for the greater good.

He'll have to work long and hard to penetrate the enemy defenses, but his bevy of beautiful battleships will make sure he keeps it up until the job is done!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.