First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Series with Worst Fanbase
24937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/13 , edited 10/8/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:


iblessall wrote:

Ah, I wasn't offended, i just didn't understand those two.


Your welcome, so what type of anime you like?
here`s the type of anime i like.

Haha well, I did like some on your list (Nyaruko-San!, Toradora!, Hataraku, Shakugan no Shana. (Top Three Favs are Blast of Tempest, Angel Beats! and Toradora!, tho). I also quite enjoyed your summaries of the Nyaruko-San and Hataraku fanbases. You should do more, cause those were hilarious.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/8/13
DeathNote
Naruto

Thats not particularly an observation on the entire fanbase - just those whom Ive been exposed to. Those two series have had the most rabid, in-your-face fans Ive seen to date.
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/8/13 , edited 10/8/13

noraa3812 wrote:

This just seems like another "Name popular anime you can't stand" or "Overrated anime" forum. Does the fact that these fans hype up the anime they like make them bad fans? It's because they like them that they are fans. I agree with the comments concerning Sword Art Online. There's nothing wrong with the fanbase. If anything, I'm tired of reading comments from people still crying about how much they don't like it.


Quoted for truth.

Applies to AoT Evangelion and all the rest IMO

end.


61404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/8/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


noraa3812 wrote:

This just seems like another "Name popular anime you can't stand" or "Overrated anime" forum. Does the fact that these fans hype up the anime they like make them bad fans? It's because they like them that they are fans. I agree with the comments concerning Sword Art Online. There's nothing wrong with the fanbase. If anything, I'm tired of reading comments from people still crying about how much they don't like it.


Quoted for truth.

Applies to AoT Evangelion and all the rest IMO

end.




Yep. It is another troll thread, IMO.
37724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 10/8/13

iblessall wrote:

Haha well, I did like some on your list (Nyaruko-San!, Toradora!, Hataraku, Shakugan no Shana. (Top Three Favs are Blast of Tempest, Angel Beats! and Toradora!, tho). I also quite enjoyed your summaries of the Nyaruko-San and Hataraku fanbases. You should do more, cause those were hilarious.


I`m not a comedian but i comment something silly to the anime i`ve watched, look at all the comments of the anime i just previously watched
36549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/13

uncletim wrote:

any of the Fate anime

just say "People die when they are killed" and watch the firewoks


Actually as a fan of the Nasuverse(Fate series, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai), I still find that fan fansub translation funny.

The real thing that gets Type-Moon fans going is "Can Shiki kill a Servant?". You see a lot of discussions of the Nasuverse tend to devolve into power level discussions.

17093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/13
Naruto and Death Note fans are pretty annoying, but the worst are Evangelion fans. They trash on characters like Sasuke Uchiha for being "emo", but will defend Shinji who is the king of crybabies.
25392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 10/8/13 , edited 10/8/13

MartianMage wrote:

Looks at thread title... looks at thread creator... looks at his list...

Why am I not surprised? You don't see Madoka fans barging into threads of different anime to tell you how much better Madoka is but I almost always see you bitching about Madoka when it is getting attention.

You say PMMM fanbase are big offenders but you yourself go into Madoka related articles just to bitch about Madoka getting attention.

siiigh...

PMMM haters probably the most annoying haterbase...

At this point I'm not even surprised if you created this thread simply just to bitch about Madoka again and to stir trouble.


Ummm...you mad bro? You sound highly upset. I appreciate you keeping a bookmark on the comments i make, but its a little creepy.
When do i ever go on and on about PMMM? I simply say its not as good as people make it out to be, and thats coming from someone who has seen the anime and both movies. I like the series, clearly. And yes, there are plenty of people who go on about how much better Madoka is than ever other anime on threads, you probly don't pay that any mind because it is in your favor. Madoka wasn't even on my mind when i made this thread and neither was SAO, they just have the most annoying fanbases IMO.

This thread wasn't made to start any trouble because as you can see, there have been no arguments or debates nor was this made to do so. If you actually read my post it clearly says DOES NOT MEAN YOU HATE THE ANIME. Maybe you should contribute to the thread instead of starting trouble.
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/9/13 , edited 10/9/13
Deleting this post. Refer to page 5 of this thread why...
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
just don't shove it down our throats. I don't force my beliefs on you. that's all!
21311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
Do not get angry at EVERY fan in a fandom. Not EVERY fan is bat shit insane, an asshole, elitist, immature, obnoxious, or seriously need DR. FUCKIN' PHIL. In every fandom on this big blue planet, there are the insane and the sane fans. I see people in the fandom or outside the fandom say "why do people watch this garbage?", "only idiots watch this crap!", "I don't understand why this is so popular", "people who don't watch this or like it are fags.", "people that dislike this is retarded" and etc. Its everywhere and its annoying as well from both parities. My favorite shows have a terrible fandom but I still enjoy the show. Some fans are viciously selfish as if they own the fuckin' show and can do what they want. Don't try to argue with fans like that because they'll chew your ass out. They find it better if you deal with and ignore it or join them because they will get defensive about. I noticed that some of the shows listed has been touched by obsessive fujoshi hands and yes NOT ALL YAOI FANGIRLS ARE THE SAME!!!

I'm done now.

37724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Do not get angry at EVERY fan in a fandom. Not EVERY fan is bat shit insane, an asshole, elitist, immature, obnoxious, or seriously need DR. FUCKIN' PHIL. In every fandom on this big blue planet, there are the insane and the sane fans. I see people in the fandom or outside the fandom say "why do people watch this garbage?", "only idiots watch this crap!", "I don't understand why this is so popular", "people who don't watch this or like it are fags.", "people that dislike this is retarded" and etc. Its everywhere and its annoying as well from both parities. My favorite shows have a terrible fandom but I still enjoy the show. Some fans are viciously selfish as if they own the fuckin' show and can do what they want. Don't try to argue with fans like that because they'll chew your ass out. They find it better if you deal with and ignore it or join them because they will get defensive about. I noticed that some of the shows listed has been touched by obsessive fujoshi hands and yes NOT ALL YAOI FANGIRLS ARE THE SAME!!!

I'm done now.



because they are butthurt Hipsters, it will be like this and on and on and on and on......
25392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 10/9/13 , edited 10/9/13


Sir, have you taken you Ritalin for the day? You seem unable to comprehend the things i say. I don't always post about PMMM, if you said something like Sunday Without God that's fine because i admittedly hate that series. The fact that you actually remember everything i solely post and wait for a day you feel some courage is commendable i guess but you still got it wrong.

So, i can't post negative things about a popular series because i like it? I like Shingeki no Kyojin but i would still post about its many flaws. PMMM is the worst series ever? When did i ever say that? The news article your talking about is not buried, you can easily find it if you do something called, you know, searching? I clearly said "people actually think Bakemonogatari and PMMM are masterpieces?" and that was followed by someone saying "PMMM is the best anime ever" and everyone after that bashing him because its obviously a silly statement. Where does it say its the WORST anime ever in that post? If your trying to stop me from saying PMMM or its fanbase aren't irritating than good luck. Wasn't the first, won't be the last.

Even users who like PMMM play cool about it like Zeta a few pages back. He posted a funny response to me hating his fanbase and i post a funny response to him hating my fanbase (Rosario to Vampire). You think our dislike of each other's fanbase are going to discourage us from liking our favorite series? I don't think so.

There are plenty of others who talk about how overrated Madoka is. PLENTY. Why don't you focus your attention on them? You like me or something? That's weird bro. And for the people who actually think this is a troll thread...huh? Its simply asking what FANBASE is bad. If it was trolling, why would it last this long?

From the article that was buried and cannot be found:

1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/9/13 , edited 10/9/13
Deleting this post. Refer to page 5 of this thread why...
36062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Anonymity
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
Naruto's fan base is pretty bad.

It's not really an anime but, Kingdom Hearts' fan base is also a bit annoying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.