First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Series with Worst Fanbase
22245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13


Regardless of how long it will be ongoing, its terrible how you can't even enjoy the show you like due to the majority of the fandom ruining things. I see it in Hetalia all the time though with the yaoi nonsense that even a sane yaoi fan girl pissed off. Even joking about the cruelties of war as if years ago never happened. Aside from Hetalia, fans of Shingeki no Kyojin puts the series on a glass pedestal and spew venom at ANYONE who disagrees even the slightest bit. Code Geass and Gintama are not different when it comes to vicious annoying fans either.

Humans are a pain sometimes.
27112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 10/9/13


Nah, ill keep replying. So, your basically repeating what your saying and also making up false statements.Brilliant. Yes, i know how to find many articles posted here, its not that hard. Just because your not not inept in computer use doesn't mean its the same as the rest of us. Madoka is hardly discussed? Lots of people still talk about Madoka...maybe because there is another movie coming out? But, you probly didn't know that and seeing as how your stuck on Madoka that must have been your first anime and you don't want people talking about your first, right? I only mention Madoka if i feel as though people are shoving the show down my throat and i don't do it repeatedly.
And yes, you're weird bro for stalking my posts for a good opportunity to let your anger out. I see 80% of the people here answering the topic and leaving, that's all i wanted. But no, we get people like you who feel like bashing the topic creator instead of ignoring the entire topic. The fact that you haven't proven ANYTHING this whole time is hilarious. Stay free.
15771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
Naruto fans can be very annoying and weird. SAO has a fan base who knew such garbage could have fans? I'm not a Bleach fan but a majority of Bleach fans are pretty cool actually and make up a large percentage of my friends.
49840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 10/9/13
lol wrong post

OT, most of these are anecdotal evidence to dislike a small portion of a fanbase that are more vocal than others. Your experience on a few sites shouldn't be used to generalize a whole group.
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Online
Posted 10/9/13

GoldTStar wrote:
Nah, ill keep replying. So, your basically repeating what your saying and also making up false statements.Brilliant. Yes, i know how to find many articles posted here, its not that hard. Just because your not not inept in computer use doesn't mean its the same as the rest of us. Madoka is hardly discussed? Lots of people still talk about Madoka...maybe because there is another movie coming out? But, you probly didn't know that and seeing as how your stuck on Madoka that must have been your first anime and you don't want people talking about your first, right? I only mention Madoka if i feel as though people are shoving the show down my throat and i don't do it repeatedly.
And yes, you're weird bro for stalking my posts for a good opportunity to let your anger out. I see 80% of the people here answering the topic and leaving, that's all i wanted. But no, we get people like you who feel like bashing the topic creator instead of ignoring the entire topic. The fact that you haven't proven ANYTHING this whole time is hilarious. Stay free.

It's not my style to just leave a thread when I find out I'm in the wrong.

Yep, I mistook you for another poster so I am retracting my statements about you and I do apologize for the whole thing in regards to you. I will bold this out for everyone to see:

I am in the wrong about GoldTStar for the past few posts. I mistook him for another poster and I apologize!

Buuut I am not retracting my statement about Madoka Magica being discussed here. Like I said "discussed." Here in the forums Madoka Magica is rarely discussed. You are referring to news articles which is hardly a discussion and even then majority of Madoka-only news articles rarely go above 30 comments and these comments, most often than not, are just 1 liners saying "I love Madoka" "Get hype" "x is adorable"... these aren't discussions.
38442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Regardless of how long it will be ongoing, its terrible how you can't even enjoy the show you like due to the majority of the fandom ruining things. I see it in Hetalia all the time though with the yaoi nonsense that even a sane yaoi fan girl pissed off. Even joking about the cruelties of war as if years ago never happened. Aside from Hetalia, fans of Shingeki no Kyojin puts the series on a glass pedestal and spew venom at ANYONE who disagrees even the slightest bit. Code Geass and Gintama are not different when it comes to vicious annoying fans either.

Humans are a pain sometimes.


This is the only way.
Enjoy watching anime and ignore their fanbase, Fanbase doesn`t insult people at all.
I love Attack on Titan and i just ignore their fanbase because of shonenfags and fujoshits.
The only Fanbase i really hate is the Naruto and SAO fanbase just because.

Naruto fans = Linking Park Fans
SAO fans = Justin Bieber Fans
22245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Regardless of how long it will be ongoing, its terrible how you can't even enjoy the show you like due to the majority of the fandom ruining things. I see it in Hetalia all the time though with the yaoi nonsense that even a sane yaoi fan girl pissed off. Even joking about the cruelties of war as if years ago never happened. Aside from Hetalia, fans of Shingeki no Kyojin puts the series on a glass pedestal and spew venom at ANYONE who disagrees even the slightest bit. Code Geass and Gintama are not different when it comes to vicious annoying fans either.

Humans are a pain sometimes.


This is the only way.
Enjoy watching anime and ignore their fanbase, Fanbase doesn`t insult people at all.
I love Attack on Titan and i just ignore their fanbase because of shonenfags and fujoshits.
The only Fanbase i really hate is the Naruto and SAO fanbase just because.

Naruto fans = Linking Park Fans
SAO fans = Justin Bieber Fans


Ah okay.
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
If there's one thing that being a part of a Transformer fandom, it's this.

There's always going to be haters, regardless of the reason.
Best thing you can do is ignore them, don't let some random guy on the internet ruin your day.
26424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Sword Art Online with my experience
36857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Naruto
One Piece
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
28158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
I will have to go with One Piece.
9678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your room watc...
Offline
Posted 10/10/13


sry u missed one the darn bronnys can go fall off a cliff
can hate if u wont but dam that's just wrong on many levels
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
<crying> can't we all just get along?
16448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Neon Genesis Evanglion, i have nothing but bad experiences with that fanbase
Posted 10/10/13 , edited 10/10/13
I know I can get a little defensive over Elfen Lied. I think it's one of the best anime out there.

Many SAO fans get way over zealous, even downright nasty to those whom don't like the series. I think it was a great show but to cram that thought down other's throats seems like a waste of time to me. There is a difference between having a constructive argument to bring out weaknesses and strengths of a series but to attack people personally is really pointless and just makes the offender look like a spineless jerk.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.