Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Samurai Flamenco Discussions
43381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 10/11/13
This week a whole bunch of episode 2's are better than one so I will give this another chance.
mipegg 
16320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/11/13 , edited 10/11/13
Yea, EP1 really wasnt what I was expecting, ill probably keep trying until 4/5 but it just doesnt quite hit a note with me properly. Feels kinda like that one about the alien prince who was a total retard.
53834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/11/13

mipegg wrote:

Yea, EP1 really wasnt what I was expecting, ill probably keep trying until 4/5 but it just doesnt quite hit a note with me properly. Feels kinda like that one about the alien prince who was a total retard.


Level-E? Yeah, I regretted watching that one. It had its moments, but that character ruined it for me.
mipegg 
16320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/11/13

deadpanditto wrote:


mipegg wrote:

Yea, EP1 really wasnt what I was expecting, ill probably keep trying until 4/5 but it just doesnt quite hit a note with me properly. Feels kinda like that one about the alien prince who was a total retard.


Level-E? Yeah, I regretted watching that one. It had its moments, but that character ruined it for me.


Yea Level-E thats the one, nice first few episodes with the baseball kid then pure trash. The prince and the main character from flamenco (this is how little i care about him, i dont know his name) seem kinda similar to me
17226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/11/13
The first episode was pretty funny and I plan to tune in.
69702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 10/11/13
I guess I expected more. Somewhat disappointing but will watch a few more episodes to see what shakes out.
Posted 10/12/13 , edited 10/12/13

mipegg wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:


mipegg wrote:

Yea, EP1 really wasnt what I was expecting, ill probably keep trying until 4/5 but it just doesnt quite hit a note with me properly. Feels kinda like that one about the alien prince who was a total retard.


Level-E? Yeah, I regretted watching that one. It had its moments, but that character ruined it for me.


Yea Level-E thats the one, nice first few episodes with the baseball kid then pure trash. The prince and the main character from flamenco (this is how little i care about him, i dont know his name) seem kinda similar to me


Agreed. There's also a bit of uke-seme vibe, but of course ignorantly unexplored....
9388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Monterrey
Offline
Posted 10/12/13
Not what I was expecting for but it does seem interesting
Mazzzz 
9178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/13
I really want to see an episode 2, moreso than any of the other series I have seen so far. It isn't my favorite quite yet (that would be Hajime no Ippo, which lured me in with an amazing first episode) and I haven't seen the other big shows this season, like Kill la Kill, but I'm still digging this. It was just one of those really fun episodes for me. I just love how he is a samurai yet I haven't seen him with a sword or any weapon for that matter.

I am a bit concerned about it though, especially after seeing that ending. It was so bad...
Posted 10/13/13 , edited 10/13/13
I'm gonna stick around till the main character gets the cool body armor that's in the main promos (that costume's design is waaay cool). The story is too sucky. Plus I hate that even in the 1st episode, they already used side animators (some scenes have badly drawn characters).
51279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Online
Posted 10/13/13 , edited 10/13/13
i am curious to see how this will develop because if the same thing happens over and over , the comedy will get stale....and so i am wondering where they are taking the story ..

So far Sugita san is a lead in 2 titles this fall
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 10/13/13
So this looks like Kickass the anime....
10471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
I was kinda worried the second episode would ruin the anime, but it made it soo much better.
His character just keeps getting better.
122429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
I'm going to re-think about "borrowing" umbrellas again after this episode. I mean, borrowing legitimately is okay if the rain is heavy
38588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 10/17/13
Ep 2

Terrifying Ishihara is terrifying



So it sounds like we're getting another hero next episode, sounds good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.