Edward - Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood
Ken - Fist of the North Star
Ken - Street Fighter franchise
Roy Mustang - Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood
Jean - Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood
Alex Lous Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist & Brotherhood
FotNS Ken is short for Kenshiro. So it is a Japanese name.
My list :
Roy - Roy Focker (Macross)
- Roy Mustang ( FMA )
Alicia - Alicia Melchiott ( Valkyria Chronicles)
- Alicia Testarossa ( Nanoha )
- Alicia Rue (SAO)
- Alicia Florence ( Aria )
- Alicia Combatir (Tales of Symphonia )
- Alicia ( Aquarion Evol )
Alice - Alice (Pandora Hearts )
- Alice ( Kagihime Monogatari )
- Alice (Ore-tachi ni tsubasa wa nai )
- Alice Blanche (Ikoku Meiro)
- Alice Cartlett (Kiniro Mosaic)
- Alice Color ( Kami no Inai Nichiyoubi) This one was a guy funny enough.
- Alice L. Malvin ( Pumpkin Scissors)
Yeah , so Japanese like the name Alice, it is probably because of Alice in Wonderland.
Rare name -> Koko from Jormungand. Koko was awesome.
Thank you giving something a little longer.
Stand tall and Fight!
Elizabeth in Gintama, Kuroshitsuji and Soul Eater
Patricia in Soul Eater and Lucky Star
yeah definitely those start with Ali-.
Alice, Alisa, Alicia
some Alex too. including the modifications Alexia, Alexander, etc...
weird/unique names, on top of my head:
Papa Mbaye Siki (Kuroko no Basket) -- idk if this is a cultural name, but yes it was a bit weird to use in an anime
Menthuthuyoupie (Hunter x Hunter)
some Dragon Ball names like Vegeta
can't go on. (」・ω・)」うー！ (／・ωΣ[ 壁 ] にゃ・・・！！