Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Which of these places do enjoying getting sandwiches from?
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

SamNavarro141 wrote:

I don't get when people say they hate Subway or other sandwich places, u order wat u want on the sandwich!!!


Well I order from Blimpies...AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THAT IS!!! I FEEL OLD RIGHT NOW!!!
11007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


SamNavarro141 wrote:

I don't get when people say they hate Subway or other sandwich places, u order wat u want on the sandwich!!!


Well I order from Blimpies...AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THAT IS!!! I FEEL OLD RIGHT NOW!!!

What the heck is a Blimpie
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

SamNavarro141 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


SamNavarro141 wrote:

I don't get when people say they hate Subway or other sandwich places, u order wat u want on the sandwich!!!


Well I order from Blimpies...AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THAT IS!!! I FEEL OLD RIGHT NOW!!!

What the heck is a Blimpie




109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Grants Pass, Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
I've had Arbies quiznos and subways. By far of those three I say Subway.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
I actually prefer Togos. I feel like most of you wouldn't know what that is... maybe it's more popular in California. Anyway, I like Togos a lot more than Subway because whenever I order something they toast it without asking me, and their avocado is crappy.
27477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
I like Subway, Arbys, and Quiznos. Never had Blimpie.

And has anyone heard of Wawa here?
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/13

AllHailLelouche wrote:

I like Subway, Arbys, and Quiznos. Never had Blimpie.

And has anyone heard of Wawa here?


I've heard of Wawa before but I don't think I've ever been there.
*thinking about it*

I haven't been there.
34192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 10/9/13
Personally, I prefer O'Charleys for their Philly Steak sandwiches. I don't have them often, but it's usually my first choice for a sandwich.

However, back when I was living in San Pedro, CA, there was this little shop called Busy Bee's in the suburbs: Their. Sandwiches. Were. AWESOME.

Of course, I had found it shortly before I moved away... but their Italian sausage sub sandwiches were amazing.

3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
I love Subway's, and I never had a sandwitch from Quiznos, Arby's, or Blimpies so I couldnt judge them.
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/13

Karbunos wrote:

Personally, I prefer O'Charleys for their Philly Steak sandwiches. I don't have them often, but it's usually my first choice for a sandwich.

However, back when I was living in San Pedro, CA, there was this little shop called Busy Bee's in the suburbs: Their. Sandwiches. Were. AWESOME.

Of course, I had found it shortly before I moved away... but their Italian sausage sub sandwiches were amazing.




I actually tasted O'Charleys before and I liked it.
33812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
Home
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/13


23348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
At my Philly Cheese Steak shop
48764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/13
I'll throw Which Wich out there. Pretty good as well. Of course I'm only talking national chains here. Lots of local places are way better than most national chains.
43729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/13 , edited 10/10/13

salinas0731 wrote:

I'll throw Which Wich out there. Pretty good as well. Of course I'm only talking national chains here. Lots of local places are way better than most national chains.


Nothing wrong with that as long as you get your sandwiches from somewhere good.........locally.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.