First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Crowley's house r.p
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel : - picks you up and disappears he appears in Bobby's house in the guest room and puts you on the bed puts his hand on your head and heals you kisses you on the forehead and stands and watch's over you -

Alex : -holds the baby and cleans it grins at Crowley - Thank you my love for doing that for me I will look after this child and help you rule Hell

Crowley : - Smiles - Yes that would be great then I don't have to work so hard now love what shall we name him ? -glances at the demon girl - You don't have to worry about Emma now we will let them go she is no threat to us .


demon girl: * bows* As you wish my lord I tack leave.

Emma: * Breathing much better now I open my eyes.* Cas...thank you for all you did for me.
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
Castiel ; -smiles and sighs happily - I thought I was going to lose you I don't know what I would do if you died how are you feeling do you require anything - looks at you worried -
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/18/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel ; -smiles and sighs happily - I thought I was going to lose you I don't know what I would do if you died how are you feeling do you require anything - looks at you worried -


Emma: * smile and holds your hand.* I'll love ice cold water and just you beside me i'm so very sorry for worrying you Cas.
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Castiel ; - smiles and Kisses you - No problem I will get you that and its alright I am just glad your ok . - disappears and reappears with a cup of water hands it to you -
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel ; - smiles and Kisses you - No problem I will get you that and its alright I am just glad your ok . - disappears and reappears with a cup of water hands it to you -


Emma: * smile and tacks the water softly and drinks some water.* Thank you so much for the water what is going to happen now?
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Castiel : - smiles and puts his forehead against your forehead - You just relax you have been through alot lets do something fun to get your mind off things what do you wish to do after you recover ?
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel : - smiles and puts his forehead against your forehead - You just relax you have been through alot lets do something fun to get your mind off things what do you wish to do after you recover ?


Emma: * smile and put my arms around you and kiss on the lips.* There is only one thing that i'll love to do after I recover and it is we tack a big step together, Castiel I want to spend forever with you, be your wife and start a family all with you. I love you Cas the hole time Crowley was hurting me I wished for you that took my maidenhood from me it hurt so much inside of my body and it hurt my heart * cries as I hold you in my arms.* Pleas Make love to me Cas I want you to be the father of my children my husband the one I spend forever with.
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Castiel : - pulls back and looks at you scared - Are are you sure you want to with me ? ....... I mean I do not know how and .... I don't think I deserve to have a family .- goes quite and blushes looks at you - And I do not blame you for what happened with Crowley that was my fault for not keeping an eye on him more .
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel : - pulls back and looks at you scared - Are are you sure you want to with me ? ....... I mean I do not know how and .... I don't think I deserve to have a family .- goes quite and blushes looks at you - And I do not blame you for what happened with Crowley that was my fault for not keeping an eye on him more .


( lol I love his face )


Emma: * looks at you blushing but sad scared I have scared you away from me but nods* Cas i'm more then sure I want you I know I do, I know I what I want and it's you. Your the only man outside of family knowing very well what half of me is and not really letting it bother you. You have been more then kind to me. Everyone deserves a family of their own children hearing their laughter seeing them smile, I have sinned before your not alone Cas. I love you with all of my hair and soul I just to be by your side forever.
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Castiel : -smiles happily and hugs you - Thank you so much I know how it feels to be different and I never truly saw you as a evil being before you are to kind to be evil . I want to be with you forever as well I .... you are the first one I have ever felt this way with. I love you so much and I want to protect you and be with you -

(thanks sorry its so small I couldn't find a better one of the same picture )
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel : -smiles happily and hugs you - Thank you so much I know how it feels to be different and I never truly saw you as a evil being before you are to kind to be evil . I want to be with you forever as well I .... you are the first one I have ever felt this way with. I love you so much and I want to protect you and be with you -

(thanks sorry its so small I couldn't find a better one of the same picture )


( Oh that is alright I understand.)

Emma: * smile happy as I hold you tight.* Thank you so much Cas it warms my heart knowing you feel the someway for me I love you more then my life. I'll do anything for you * kisses you on the lips.*


( So sorry it's Meg but wanted to use it as Emma just think blonde hair.)
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
Castiel ; - french kisses you and takes you to the bed awkwardly throws off his Jackets smiles at you - I just want to be with you that is all .

(lol thats alright )
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/20/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel ; - french kisses you and takes you to the bed awkwardly throws off his Jackets smiles at you - I just want to be with you that is all .

(lol thats alright )


( Oh good glade it's okay.)

Emma: I never want us to be apart I can't live without you Cas. * Smile happy as I French kiss you on the lips and help tack off your shirt and tie.*
Member
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
Castiel : -smiles and helps to undress you and takes his pants off to - I want to be with you as well you are the only women for me and will you be my wife ? - blushes as he kisses you again -
Creator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/20/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Castiel : -smiles and helps to undress you and takes his pants off to - I want to be with you as well you are the only women for me and will you be my wife ? - blushes as he kisses you again -


Emma: * I smile and cry for joy as I kiss you.* Yes Castiel i'll be your wife, your the only man for me. * open my legs for him as in my mind this felt like to me the first and what happened with Crowley was just a bad dream I am with Castiel the man I love the man i'll marry the one who was going to father my children, I put my arms around him.*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.