First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What happen if I share my Premium account for another person
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 10/11/13 , edited 5/14/15
So anyone can let me know what happen if I share my Premium account for another person and both sigin parallely. Will my account be blocked or suspend?
One Punch Mod
104471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/11/13

anhhung1303 wrote:

So anyone can let me know what happen if I share my Premium account for another person and both sigin parallely. Will my account be blocked or suspend?


I moved this over to site support, where it's an appropriate question.

It is against the Terms of Service to share an account with someone who is not in the same household. Here's another thread asking a similar question--but in this case the people sharing do seem to live in the same home.

/forumtopic-792707/regarding-sharing-the-account-with-family

When this is discovered, Customer Support will probably contact you about it, and if the activity continues would be within their rights to close the account, though I'm sure they'd prefer another solution.
20704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/11/13 , edited 4/6/15

iburnyoface wrote:

nope, been sharing my account with my friend and nothing happens.


lol genius this guy
Posted 10/12/13 , edited 10/3/17
course not. someone did that for me. nothing happen
Bjaker 
63765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/16/13


Accounts are for a single household.
If it is suspected that your account is being shared, we can cancel your subscription.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15
So your saying that two best friends can't pool money together and share an account so they can watch it together ?
One Punch Mod
104471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/24/15 , edited 2/24/15

alexfvincent wrote:

So your saying that two best friends can't pool money together and share an account so they can watch it together ?


Unless the two best friends are in the same household, that would be against the terms of service. I quote the post directly above yours:


Accounts are for a single household.
If it is suspected that your account is being shared, we can cancel your subscription.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15 , edited 10/28/17
If I'm not allowed to do that then I'm just gonna pay some guy with the premium to record the videos of anime and send em to me personally plus I'm pretty sure then it would be better because it'll be on a flash drive so I can watch it without internet wherever I am with a surface rt tablet and it's gonna be cheaper because I'm gonna be doing specific shows not all of them
7253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/15
They wont ban you for it, if they can't catch you since they changed their payment system, I'm going to use a shared account since I can't mail in money
29048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/15 , edited 2/24/15
I just want to make sure I know what's going on. Your plan is to pirate shows by doing this over and over:

1) Give someone money so they'll record their screen for you when they watch something, watermarks and all.
2) Have them put the recorded episodes on a flash drive.
3) Meet up and borrow that flash drive, or have that flash drive sent to you in the mail.
4) Transfer the files to your computer.
5) Meet up and give the flash drive back, or send it back through the mail, to start at step one again.
Der Zoodirektor
26157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/24/15

alexfvincent wrote:

If I'm not allowed to do that then I'm just gonna pay some guy with the premium to record the videos of anime and send em to me personally plus I'm pretty sure then it would be better because it'll be on a flash drive so I can watch it without internet wherever I am with a surface rt tablet and it's gonna be cheaper because I'm gonna be doing specific shows not all of them


Why not become a subscriber instead of using a complicated and dodgy approach?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15
I do a dogy system because America
106673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/25/15 , edited 2/25/15

coolelel wrote:

They wont ban you for it, if they can't catch you since they changed their payment system, I'm going to use a shared account since I can't mail in money

If being able to pay is the reason, why not at least avail yourself of some free guest passes (you can use 10 per 6 month period), and skip the middle man?:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first


Also, if you are going to be paying someone anyway, why not just pay them to purchase a gift subscription for you?:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/82552/Anime-Membership-Gift
17674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 2/25/15
Eesh. Some people will put more effort into trying to cheat than it takes just to play fair and square.
66176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/25/15 , edited 1/9/17

trianglema wrote:

I just want to make sure I know what's going on. Your plan is to pirate shows by doing this over and over:

1) Give someone money so they'll record their screen for you when they watch something, watermarks and all.
2) Have them put the recorded episodes on a flash drive.
3) Meet up and borrow that flash drive, or have that flash drive sent to you in the mail.
4) Transfer the files to your computer.
5) Meet up and give the flash drive back, or send it back through the mail, to start at step one again.


Sounds like something they do in Cuba. "LAWL"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.