First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Favorite anime quotes
33214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bed
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
Mononoke-hime:
"These days, there are angry ghosts all around us - dead from wars, sickness, starvation - and nobody cares. So you say you're under a curse? So what? So's the whole damn world." -Jigo



Why? Because it's the reality of the world we live in.
-MuJa- 
32561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Posted 10/14/13

onibrotonel wrote:

Fist of the North Star?


Nope.
Source : Jojo Bizarre Adventure 2012, i will recommend you to watch it, you`ll gonna love it.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:

Fist of the North Star?


Nope.
Source : Jojo Bizarre Adventure 2012, i will recommend you to watch it, you`ll gonna love it.


Thanks. Should I start on that part because I believed there's a lot of Jojo parts.
6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
A certain magical Index
Our lord and savior TouMAN.
12033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13


Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles — Sasahara Koujiro from Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)

12033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

stark700 wrote:

Btw as for my quote from the top of my head, it's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73FD2AWVF_8
Courtesy of Hikigaya.


Everyone, this here is one hell of a quote. I suggest you watch it. There's some good truth in it but plenty of wrong. Please keep that in mind while watching.

Posted 10/14/13

NYsquid wrote:



Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles — Sasahara Koujiro from Nichijou (My Ordinary Life)



They just may be..
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Anime:The Dubbed Version of Guilty Crown
Character: Daryll Yan
Quote: "Your offspring is annoying me"
I just couldn't stop laughing when I first heard this
It could've been the tone of his voice, his nonchalant way of expressing it
Or I'm just weird that way

Oh this is the part where I post a picture, right?

Well here you go:
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
http://youtu.be/BYvhhMjW32k

Rintarou Okabe from Steins;Gate
"Hey Mister
I am mad scientist
It's so cool!
Sonofabitch"

"Zetsuboushita!" I wish I could remember which episode had several people in the class do Zetsubou-sensei's line..
http://youtu.be/TbxwX1pV-KI
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
just one word

Bang
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
Anata wa bakadesu ka?

-In 90% of anime's
ebrace 
49312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Do you really care?
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
“I don’t believe in god. There’s no proof he exists. In a world where there isn’t even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if it’s tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth to them. And, if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, it’s a type of god itself.” -Izaya Orihara from Durarara
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / t h e v o i d
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don’t underestimate us!!!

-Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
"who the hell do you think I am!?"

"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." (Episode 8)

"Don't be held back by someone else's bullshit in fake memories. The one path you chose for yourself, is the truth of your universe." (Episode 26)

and

"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!" (Episode 1)

- the Great Kamina
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.