Post Reply Hunter x Hunter removed?
26517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Utah, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
Hey, do you guys think CR lost the streaming rights to Hunter x Hunter it isn't on the site anymore and has also been removed from the 'Fall 2013' lineup.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter


Also Phi Brain http://www.crunchyroll.com/phi-brain and Non Non Biyori both appear to be gone. http://www.crunchyroll.com/non-non-biyori

I'm sure there are others that have gone missing, but shouldn't there be a news post about this before a mass panic starts? I wasn't really looking forward to Phi Brain as I just couldn't get into the first two seasons already, but Non Non Biyori looked good and the 1st episode was awesome.
Dragon
58354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13

DylanSLC wrote:

Hey, do you guys think CR lost the streaming rights to Hunter x Hunter it isn't on the site anymore and has also been removed from the 'Fall 2013' lineup.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter


Also Phi Brain http://www.crunchyroll.com/phi-brain and Non Non Biyori both appear to be gone. http://www.crunchyroll.com/non-non-biyori

I'm sure there are others that have gone missing, but shouldn't there be a news post about this before a mass panic starts? I wasn't really looking forward to Phi Brain as I just couldn't get into the first two seasons already, but Non Non Biyori looked good and the 1st episode was awesome.


Hrm... all of those are working for me. What region are you in? (Like, you're not spoofing your IP or anything, right?)
26517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Utah, USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

MakotoKamui wrote:


DylanSLC wrote:

Hey, do you guys think CR lost the streaming rights to Hunter x Hunter it isn't on the site anymore and has also been removed from the 'Fall 2013' lineup.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter


Also Phi Brain http://www.crunchyroll.com/phi-brain and Non Non Biyori both appear to be gone. http://www.crunchyroll.com/non-non-biyori

I'm sure there are others that have gone missing, but shouldn't there be a news post about this before a mass panic starts? I wasn't really looking forward to Phi Brain as I just couldn't get into the first two seasons already, but Non Non Biyori looked good and the 1st episode was awesome.


Hrm... all of those are working for me. What region are you in? (Like, you're not spoofing your IP or anything, right?)


Got it, I left my VPN on, I was in panic mode. Thank you. (Now that I feel like a complete idiot.)
Dragon
58354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 10/14/13

DylanSLC wrote:

Got it, I left my VPN on, I was in panic mode. Thank you. (Now that I feel like a complete idiot.)


Ah, good! These things happen, believe me....
71032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
Once I was freaking out because a lot of shows weren't showing up for me, it turns out my language was set to British English, I'm not sure why that made a difference, but I couldn't watch some shows until I changed it back
8061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/13

G0GOPANDA wrote:

Once I was freaking out because a lot of shows weren't showing up for me, it turns out my language was set to British English, I'm not sure why that made a difference, but I couldn't watch some shows until I changed it back


In fact, I discovered only yesterday that having the language setting at "English (UK)" was the reason why Chihayafuru didn't show up for me.
14014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
wats da vpn im trying to figure out y i cnt watch hunter x hunter? ps i have language default
18005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
Hunter is gone for me too. I don't think I have a VPN. Wtf?
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/14/14

Mschaeffer27 wrote:

Hunter is gone for me too. I don't think I have a VPN. Wtf?

Read this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-846411/hunter-x-hunter-is-not-gone

One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/14/14
It seems to be back in queues now.
You must be logged in to post.