First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you write fanfiction?
5098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/15
About 10 years ago I had a few on ffn.net...not sure if they're still around. I know I deleted a few that I just lost interest in or thought were bad...hmm...I might have to go on a nostalgia trip now...
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/22/15
I like writing Fan-Fictions. Of course, I like to make new characters and add them in. Normally, they are based off of my friends, family, and obviously myself seeing as I am a conceited jerk. I actually had two that I wrote. One was finished and the other was being written. But then i accidentally deleted them. It's a long story. Curse you, iCloud! I'm also working on a Fanfic currently and I have another one that I have an idea for. Sorry if this is too long or if I'm focusing too much on myself. As I said earlier, I am conceited.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/15
Yes. I write fanfiction...I should say Naruto yaoi smut though. Incest and Selfcest. I'll keep my account to myself.

37379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/23/15
I wrote this and posted it, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11065204/2/Sith-Politics-Fun-and-Games. Please have a look. Leave your comments, if you'd like.

I'm working on another one. The one I'm working on now is based in the Guild Wars world (GW, not GW2).
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/15 , edited 7/27/15
So doin a bit of shameless self promotion here, figured it'd be the best place to do it since there's a lot of anime fans here.

Wrote a script for a Sword Art Online film. Took out A LOT of the filler and replaced it with more fight scenes.

For the past year and a half I've been slowly been working on my production of a live action version of Sword Art Online, more specifically the first 14 episodes of the first season. Depending on how well the fundraising campaign goes and how well the film is received I might end up making a series/trilogy.

Anywho, it's on Indiegogo right now because of the fact that, well, I'm broke. Working on a shoestring budget has its limits.

That's where you all come in.

I'm not asking much, just share the link with whomever you think might be interested and I would very much appreciate if each person could make a $1 donation. Like I said I'm not asking for much, but if we can get 25,000 people to donate a $1, I can finish making this film.

http://igg.me/at/ironclad/x/8581788

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or email me at [email protected]
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/21/15
Hi all!

I just finished a brand new fanfic (based on the Tsukihime anime) and I tried a new writing style (for me) and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on it. I wanted to try the style as something different but I'm not quite sure how it feels.

My page is at https://www.fanfiction.net/~reddawnrocker .

Thank you .
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/15
I used to write fanfiction.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/128491/Kitahoshi

I would take a look at your fanfic, neugenx, except that I haven't seen Tsukihime so I don't think I would be that helpful.

I'm thinking about getting back into it and writing some smut for unusual couples. I really ought to finish the incomplete stories I have going first though... This is why it's so much easier to write one shots.

I know what the other people here mean though, when they say that they're tempted to go back and delete all the bad ones, but I just can't bring myself to do it most of the time because I keep remembering how much work I put into them and there were people who did like them. T-T

My most popular fanfiction was Amnesia, a Bleach based fluffy romance between Ishida and Inoue that managed to get 193 reviews because it was adopted by a group that catalogues I/I fanfics.

There are so many bad stories there... ugh! I have to finish Changes, but I would have to reread some Air Gear manga chapters and even back then I hit a tough spot where I didn't know how I wanted it to end.
6033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/15
Actually I do write fan fiction, I am currently working on an Original Character story set in the RWBY universe dealing with what i think the Vale military would look like. I must warn everyone is it for mature audiences for language, violence, you can find it here. Do go easy on me I am a first time writer and thankfully have someone to help edit when they get the chance, do enjoy.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11051346/1/The-8th-Squad
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/15
Im an avid reader of the stuff.

Some things:
Self inserts are terrible
OCs as mains are terrible
OOC while staying in canon events are terrible
Bashing is terrible

4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/15

Terrance_Blaze wrote:

Im an avid reader of the stuff.

Some things:
Self inserts are terrible
OCs as mains are terrible
OOC while staying in canon events are terrible
Bashing is terrible



What's worse is that OC's tend to be self-inserts.
3596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/15
Hmmm .. Well, I actually wrote a fanfiction before ( it was 5years ago) but unfortunately I haven't finished the fanfic since I got so busy with my work .. It only takes 3 chapters, though .. POOR STORY !
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/15

queen_heenim wrote:

Hmmm .. Well, I actually wrote a fanfiction before ( it was 5years ago) but unfortunately I haven't finished the fanfic since I got so busy with my work .. It only takes 3 chapters, though .. POOR STORY !


Yeah, I also feel bad about my incomplete stories. I was ready to go back and finish them this time and I got side tracked into writing a new one. I really think that I can go back and finish the old ones though, because my beta reader really helps me keep focused. Maybe you just need a beta reader who will keep checking in with you. My beta also helped me figure out how to keep on top of writing chapters. The way it is for my new story: I am already seven edited chapters ahead of what is released. I release the chapters one at a time so that I am always ahead. It's so nice and stress free because I don't feel like I have to write anything on a given day (which makes it easier to write).
3596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


queen_heenim wrote:

Hmmm .. Well, I actually wrote a fanfiction before ( it was 5years ago) but unfortunately I haven't finished the fanfic since I got so busy with my work .. It only takes 3 chapters, though .. POOR STORY !


Yeah, I also feel bad about my incomplete stories. I was ready to go back and finish them this time and I got side tracked into writing a new one. I really think that I can go back and finish the old ones though, because my beta reader really helps me keep focused. Maybe you just need a beta reader who will keep checking in with you. My beta also helped me figure out how to keep on top of writing chapters. The way it is for my new story: I am already seven edited chapters ahead of what is released. I release the chapters one at a time so that I am always ahead. It's so nice and stress free because I don't feel like I have to write anything on a given day (which makes it easier to write).



ohhh ~ that's really good to hear then .. at least you keep updating your fanfic stories .. but i guess mine was way too far behind that yours like i don't have that beta reader you're saying plusss .. i only wrote it on a piece of papers .. like, it's just out of my randomness that's why i wrote such story and the unfortunate side of it is i don't know how to continue the story actually .. hehehe i'm such a shame !
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/15

queen_heenim wrote:




ohhh ~ that's really good to hear then .. at least you keep updating your fanfic stories .. but i guess mine was way too far behind that yours like i don't have that beta reader you're saying plusss .. i only wrote it on a piece of papers .. like, it's just out of my randomness that's why i wrote such story and the unfortunate side of it is i don't know how to continue the story actually .. hehehe i'm such a shame !


I also have times where I can't decide where I want to go with a story. During times like that, it's good to talk to other people who follow that fandom to get some ideas. When I looked for a beta reader, I needed someone who not only could edit my mistakes but someone who could also help me with story flow by talking it out with me.
3596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/15

Kitahoshi_Hazel wrote:


queen_heenim wrote:




ohhh ~ that's really good to hear then .. at least you keep updating your fanfic stories .. but i guess mine was way too far behind that yours like i don't have that beta reader you're saying plusss .. i only wrote it on a piece of papers .. like, it's just out of my randomness that's why i wrote such story and the unfortunate side of it is i don't know how to continue the story actually .. hehehe i'm such a shame !


I also have times where I can't decide where I want to go with a story. During times like that, it's good to talk to other people who follow that fandom to get some ideas. When I looked for a beta reader, I needed someone who not only could edit my mistakes but someone who could also help me with story flow by talking it out with me.



good suggestions, thanks for that .. unfortunately i'm not that active for making stories right now and for the people around me , they're all busy with stuffs .. that's why I can't get any ideas for my story .. //pout lips//
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.