First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Male otakus and their not-so-strange attraction to Yuri
17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

chrome_mist wrote:


uncletim wrote:

Ok most men would rather see two girls kissing then two men kissing just a fact of life



Do you think it's right for them to bash Yaoi
or anime with shounen ai undertones though?




if that floats their boat more power to them I don't care for yaoi and won't watch it

14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13

chrome_mist wrote:


Do you think it's right for them to bash Yaoi
or anime with shounen ai undertones though?





Hey, this is cool. If I do this people will actually look at my posts.

....*ehem*

There is no bashing. We just say that we will not watch this because of the innuendos and suggestive properties of the series, much like our female counter-parts. People will take it the wrong way and become defensive on a non-existent double standard.
One Punch Mod
85929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 1/31/16

chrome_mist wrote:





What do you think of this issue, Loreen?


I think your opening post generalizes too broadly, but I'm too lazy to look up research/statistics about the proportions of female fans opposing/feeling uncomfortable with yuri compared to male fans opposing/feeling uncomfortable about yaoi.

Me, I pretty much like looking at anybody having sex.
14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
^LOL
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
I prefer self-shots(thank god for mirrors and personal cameras) where I can insert myself into the fantasy. I honestly don't care for girl on girl, and I definitely don't want to see boy on boy. even watching a heterosexual couple doesn't interest me. I don't watch any Yuri or Yaoi Anime. I'm an "Otaku" for Mechas.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Chemist wrote:


Hey, this is cool. If I do this people will actually look at my posts.




You know the tea.
Another one, inspired by the Queen.



9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
i feel that its because EVERYONE love boobies so of course girls dont shutter at yuri personally i dont really like any anime with only 1 sex as the whole cast
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
anyone can write out script.

ever notice the link at the bottom left of the comment box that reads: BB Code Help(that was rhetorical). looks like the Queen got inspired by the King.

some people are still trying to figure out how to link a name in comments like this: Compl3te.
...dats funny.




EspeoangeTieler wrote:

i feel that its because EVERYONE love boobies...


pretty much. everyone from every sort of sexual orientation loves boobs. GJ, EspeoangeTieler.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Compl3te wrote:

anyone can write out script.

ever notice the link at the bottom left of the comment box that reads: BB Code Help(that was rhetorical). looks like the Queen got inspired by the King.

some people are still trying to figure out how to link a name in comments like this: Compl3te.
...dats funny.



And another one!
My endless influence is undeniable.
But please stay on topic.



14271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Compl3te wrote:

I prefer self-shots(thank god for mirrors and personal cameras) where I can insert myself into the fantasy. I honestly don't care for girl on girl, and I definitely don't want to see boy on boy. even watching a heterosexual couple doesn't interest me. I don't watch any Yuri or Yaoi Anime. I'm an "Otaku" for Mechas.




We need more mech anime. This will clear the gender disputes.

15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13

Chemist wrote:


Compl3te wrote:

I prefer self-shots(thank god for mirrors and personal cameras) where I can insert myself into the fantasy. I honestly don't care for girl on girl, and I definitely don't want to see boy on boy. even watching a heterosexual couple doesn't interest me. I don't watch any Yuri or Yaoi Anime. I'm an "Otaku" for Mechas.




We need more mech anime. This will clear the gender disputes.



unless they're sexual vampires who power mechas via their "labido."




chrome_mist wrote:


Compl3te wrote:

anyone can write out script.

ever notice the link at the bottom left of the comment box that reads: BB Code Help(that was rhetorical). looks like the Queen got inspired by the King.

some people are still trying to figure out how to link a name in comments like this: Compl3te.
...dats funny.



And another one!
My endless influence is undeniable.
But please stay on topic.





You didn't catch the edit(obviously). that's OK.


your script is tired and old. don't even try to compare.
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Compl3te wrote:

I'm an "Otaku" for Mechas.


reminds me of this one girl from this one anime.....

40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 10/14/13
^she was insane lol well the whole show was crazy for that matter.
Posted 10/14/13 , edited 10/14/13
I'm not into homosexual or polygamous romantic plots (of either gender). I prefer my romantic plots monogamous, and to be something I can relate to. But I would never speak against homosexual or polygamous romantic plots in an attempt to shut it down. If I come across an anime that is not designed for me and my preferences, then I simply find something else to watch instead.

Why am I answering? Because you included me in your misandrous tantrum.
51985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 10/14/13

Compl3te wrote:

I prefer self-shots(thank god for mirrors and personal cameras) where I can insert myself into the fantasy. I honestly don't care for girl on girl, and I definitely don't want to see boy on boy. even watching a heterosexual couple doesn't interest me. I don't watch any Yuri or Yaoi Anime. I'm an "Otaku" for Mechas.


Get somebody to do a post on that, I always find it nuts when westerners call themselves 'otaku'.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.