First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which out-of-shape anime character is your favorite?
8574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Maine (U.S)
Offline
Posted 10/15/13

Jharrison81 wrote:

Not many out of shape characters out there.

... hmmm, I guess this guy from "Welcome to NHK"



this one was my 2nd choice^^

i would have to say "pantys" from eden of the east, he's a genius, is into the whole conspericy theroy thing and his dialouge is boss
42695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/15/13 , edited 10/15/13


Seriously

Not an anime, but the main character from Kurogane (KEZAWA Haruto) - super weak but does kendo. I'm sad it ended

32192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 10/15/13
Keima Katsuragi ( The God of Conquest / Otoshigami ) - The World God Only Knows / Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai


( For context, he's run a single lap around the track... )

He may not look like much, but he'll push himself to the edge and beyond to do what must be done...

42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/15/13

Karbunos wrote:

Keima Katsuragi ( The God of Conquest / Otoshigami ) - The World God Only Knows / Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai


( For context, he's run a single lap around the track... )

He may not look like much, but he'll push himself to the edge and beyond to do what must be done...



Trust me, he'll run faster than a cheetah if the video game store is having a sale.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/13


Kouta Hirano (Highschool of the Dead)
32192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 10/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Trust me, he'll run faster than a cheetah if the video game store is having a sale.


I know; I've seen that.
However, that's his Otoshigami Mode, so technically, that doesn't count ( also, he was hovering, not running ).
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 10/15/13 , edited 10/15/13
Watamote
Tomoko of course!
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/15/13


That guy is crazy..............in a cool way?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/15/13 , edited 10/15/13

Karbunos wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Trust me, he'll run faster than a cheetah if the video game store is having a sale.


I know; I've seen that.
However, that's his Otoshigami Mode, so technically, that doesn't count ( also, he was hovering, not running ).



Either way I'll accept it.
23236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
Some fat people get their powers in amazing ways

6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
Best one I can think of.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
TAMAKOOOO

94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
Ayumu Aikawa
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?
42405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/16/13

FumblesRX78 wrote:

Best one I can think of.


I don't like that guy very much.
I'll accept it still.
36379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Hyatt from Excel Saga (she keeps dying...)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.