First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The wealthiest characters in fiction.
Posted 10/16/13

uncletim wrote:

scrooge mcduck


This.
Posted 10/16/13

-tion wrote:

Sailor Moon


So true. All the wealth of the Silver Millennium and Crystal Tokyo...Wow!
6109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
Richest character I know.
Giglamesh
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/16/13 , edited 10/16/13


Posted 10/16/13

puellapeanut wrote:

So true. All the wealth of the Silver Millennium and Crystal Tokyo...Wow!


....


Dang it
20369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
all around rich guy and supa dupa inventor of.....
Iron Man Armor, Tony Stark, bachelor extraordinaire...
23236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
How is it the Cullens are richer then Scrooge McDuck.

He has a money bin filled with GOLD COINS!!!! ... is that just super shiny cooper pennies?
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Jharrison81 wrote:

How is it the Cullens are richer then Scrooge McDuck.

He has a money bin filled with GOLD COINS!!!! ... is that just super shiny cooper pennies?


That's exactly how I felt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT ABOUT UNCLE SAM?!
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

AsahinaInu wrote:


Unyū Mimori. Pretty sure her family has more money than actually exists on the earth.


I totally thought of her as soon as I read the title. Thought I'd be the only one.

95017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
How has nobody said Mr. Burns from the Simpons or Mom from Futurama
21045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Jharrison81 wrote:

How is it the Cullens are richer then Scrooge McDuck.

He has a money bin filled with GOLD COINS!!!! ... is that just super shiny cooper pennies?


That's exactly how I felt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT ABOUT UNCLE SAM?!



Well it looks like Scrooge is back on top this year. but I know the Cullens were up there a couple years ago during the movie craze. They have all this art work and historic relics that are worth several fortunes. They probably even have the "Big Blue Man" from National Treasure.

I vote Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes. Wealth is not just measured in monetary terms. It is also measured in happiness. Scrooge learned that lesson the hard way.




-Sinbad
15273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/16/13


Did we forget about the count from Gankutsuou? The man is so rich, he has his own private underground island... surrounded of water... with artificial sky and setting sun... with a huge condo... made of pure gold... and his own personal puppet... who used to be a princess... but he bought her with money... a princess.... with money... A PRINCESS!!!!
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Darkova wrote:



Did we forget about the count from Gankutsuou? The man is so rich, he has his own private underground island... surrounded of water... with artificial sky and setting sun... with a huge condo... made of pure gold... and his own personal puppet... who used to be a princess... but he bought her with money... a princess.... with money... A PRINCESS!!!!


This made me laugh.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nottingham, Engla...
Offline
Posted 10/16/13 , edited 10/16/13
The minecraft guy Steve with a full inventory and 1 full double chest of gold blocks.

I'm done here.

Edit: Just done this calculation.

$4.55tn
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/13
King Midas. One unhappy dude, but man, that's a lot of money...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.