First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Does anyone remember this kid or no?
23495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13 , edited 10/17/13
I don't know if a similar thread like this one exist let me know.

This video is from four years ago but I still would like to know your personal thoughts on this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSq2sI5SMws


Bonus Question:

1) How would different cultures react to this video(cultural views on parenting)in your opinion?
[Just curious to know]

Thanks a bunches.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Ness' Magicant
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
Wow. This is very shocking. The mother needs to raise him better and the child needs to learn some respect and keep his giant mouth shut.
11119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
This is the first time I've heard of this.

Today's generations are truly being coddled and spoilt. With no real discipline or fear of consequences these children grow up to be immature adults with an entrenched sense of self-entitlement.

We need to bring back corporal punishment in the classroom, and parents need to smarten up and be strict with their children.

I remember being terrified of my father when I was a child. It taught me respect, and allowed me to be raised well.
23495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

Mithos_Y wrote:

This is the first time I've heard of this.

Today's generations are truly being coddled and spoilt. With no real discipline or fear of consequences these children grow up to be immature adults with an entrenched sense of self-entitlement.

We need to bring back corporal punishment in the classroom, and parents need to smarten up and be strict with their children.

I remember being terrified of my father when I was a child. It taught me respect, and allowed me to be raised well.


If I EVER pull that stunt on my mom....I die. You're right about today's generation and its sad to see these kids behave this way.
17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 10/17/13 , edited 10/17/13
Fat piece of............
16187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
I can already smell the blood of the kid who tries to pull this with me.
23495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

Ajcool33 wrote:

Fat piece of............


Shit.
Posted 10/17/13
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
Parents don't know what to do with this generation anymore.
23495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

EXWildWolf wrote:

Parents don't know what to do with this generation anymore.


Sad isn't it?
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
THATS WHY I HAVE ZOMBIES
TO GET RID OF THESE MOTHERF**KING DISRESPECTFUL
KIDS
23133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Online
Posted 10/17/13


*shivers* uugh too cynical for my taste
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / music room
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
Just...wow...I hope this kid looks back and realizes how much he screwed up before he even begins to think about starting a family of his own. That's probably asking for the impossible though.
11119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Bonus Question:

1) How would different cultures react to this video(cultural views on parenting)in your opinion?
[Just curious to know]



From my perspective, I think Asian cultures would be the most appalled because they are among the most strict towards their children. North American parents are the most likely to spoil their kids. Not to generalize or anything, but that's always been my impression based on what I've observed first-hand.

The French would shrug their shoulders and go "eh".
23495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13


Really France?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.