First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Does anyone remember this kid or no?
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

carlosyobani wrote:

THATS WHY I HAVE ZOMBIES
TO GET RID OF THESE MOTHERF**KING DISRESPECTFUL
KIDS


3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
Fatphobia and advocating child abuse is NOT the right response.
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

justapersonwatchinganime wrote:

Fatphobia and advocating child abuse is NOT the right response.


What would you do instead?!
43458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
That kid needs what would now be qualified as abuse. If I did that shit to my grandmother and grandfather, I'd be lucky to be alive. What happened to whips, switches, paddles, and belts? It's not abuse. I turned out well and haven't killed anyone because I was "beaten".

I remember seeing that video a while back, maybe a year or so ago, I dunno. Time's fuzzy as fuck with me. I would have gladly put that kid on the right track. I'm not fit to be a father at the moment, but discipline is NOT rocket science. Whip/paddle/belt/switch + child's ass = child doesn't do stupid shit again. Equation doesn't add up, repeat, and hope the child learns properly the second time.
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

Zachman wrote:

That kid needs what would now be qualified as abuse. If I did that shit to my grandmother and grandfather, I'd be lucky to be alive. What happened to whips, switches, paddles, and belts? It's not abuse. I turned out well and haven't killed anyone because I was "beaten".

I remember seeing that video a while back, maybe a year or so ago, I dunno. Time's fuzzy as fuck with me. I would have gladly put that kid on the right track. I'm not fit to be a father at the moment, but discipline is NOT rocket science. Whip/paddle/belt/switch + child's ass = child doesn't do stupid shit again. Equation doesn't add up, repeat, and hope the child learns properly the second time.


My parents don't tolerate that bullshit neither does my aunt, uncles, and grandparents as well. I would literally have an ass red for years if I pulled a stunt like that.
9789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 10/17/13
The video royally pisses me off every time I see it, because I keep picturing my mother or I in the woman's place.

Both my mother and my aunt Kim would tear a new one out of their children if they dared to pull that kind of crap, and their mother would have done the same when she was younger...
Also, my mother has a terrifying ace up her sleeve... My stepdad would follow up with an ass-whooping after my mom finished, though Mom is more frightening, if you ask me. My stepdad is big and sure knows how to bellow, but... Mom has the voice and expressions of a harpy when she's pissed. And she's surprisingly quick.
My mom is awesome, and I learned well.
43458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Zachman wrote:

That kid needs what would now be qualified as abuse. If I did that shit to my grandmother and grandfather, I'd be lucky to be alive. What happened to whips, switches, paddles, and belts? It's not abuse. I turned out well and haven't killed anyone because I was "beaten".

I remember seeing that video a while back, maybe a year or so ago, I dunno. Time's fuzzy as fuck with me. I would have gladly put that kid on the right track. I'm not fit to be a father at the moment, but discipline is NOT rocket science. Whip/paddle/belt/switch + child's ass = child doesn't do stupid shit again. Equation doesn't add up, repeat, and hope the child learns properly the second time.


My parents don't tolerate that bullshit neither does my aunt, uncles, and grandparents as well. I would literally have an ass red for years if I pulled a stunt like that.


I was referring to the fact that a parent can now be sent to prison for what is essentially just disciplining their unruly-as-fuck child. Boy...If I did that kind of shit...Even today, that's a death penalty for me. That woman fucking raised him, and that's how he repays her...I'd be sent to jail if I responded to that kind of shit from my kid.

42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13


My god times have changed.
There was always a difference between full on abuse and simple disciple.
I get what you're saying though.
Posted 10/17/13
Ahaha cute kid

He's gonna go far
2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arlington, Va
Offline
Posted 10/17/13
LOLOL!! Omg he was like "That actually left a mark for about 20 minutes" Smh.. Man this generation is so lost.
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/17/13

FoxRainAein wrote:

LOLOL!! Omg he was like "That actually left a mark for about 20 minutes" Smh.. Man this generation is so lost.


Indeed...
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 10/18/13 , edited 10/18/13

Mithos_Y wrote:

This is the first time I've heard of this.

Today's generations are truly being coddled and spoilt. With no real discipline or fear of consequences these children grow up to be immature adults with an entrenched sense of self-entitlement.

We need to bring back corporal punishment in the classroom, and parents need to smarten up and be strict with their children.



I couldn't have said it better myself.
27498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 10/18/13
I would have gutter stomped that kids' skull..
22995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 10/18/13
Well shows like that tend to play it up a bit to get more views, but even so the kid is a fat little attention seeking shit.

Hate to say it but there's plenty worse people out there, just another dysfunctional family,
Jah666 
36659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 10/18/13

Mithos_Y wrote:

This is the first time I've heard of this.

Today's generations are truly being coddled and spoilt. With no real discipline or fear of consequences these children grow up to be immature adults with an entrenched sense of self-entitlement.

We need to bring back corporal punishment in the classroom, and parents need to smarten up and be strict with their children.

I remember being terrified of my father when I was a child. It taught me respect, and allowed me to be raised well.


I work at a small jail, and most kids and teens who are raised as spoiled little princes/princesses end up incarcerated. Then all they do is just whine and complain to their parents any chance they get. It's a really sad thing to see first hand
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.