First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mystic Falls r.p
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/2/13
Klaus : - Grins and places his hand on your cheek after he kisses you - Why wouldn't I protect my girl ?

Kathrine : - rolls her eyes clears her throat to interrupt them - So what do you want me to do ?
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/2/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - Grins and places his hand on your cheek after he kisses you - Why wouldn't I protect my girl ?

Kathrine : - rolls her eyes clears her throat to interrupt them - So what do you want me to do ?


Rebecca: * Glares at Kathrine.* You killed the mood we were having, anyway you part is easy we want you to befriend and keep Elena unaware of things Klaus as planes for Elena. Keep her mind off of my husband got it. * Go back to kissing him on the lips getting ready to make out.* Mmm sweetheart your so good to me I love you so much. * Looks at Kathrine and Damon.* You can go now thank you.

Damon: * Get free from being tied up.* Ah oh don't worry were leaving before the two of you get all squishy trying to make a little one of your own * tacks your hand and left in a hurry.* Ah god he knows how to give a good beat down of others.

Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/2/13
Klaus : - kisses you and smiles - I can bring back the mood if you want - laughs - hm but after I will have you watch over Kathrine I don't trust her fully . If she betrays me I will have you capture her then have Damon do the job he may be more willing if his women is in harm . smirks -

Kathrine : - Grins and kisses you - Don't worry my love I won't let those bastards get away with hurting you and I am not doing what they say either . I will just make it look like I am . - winks -

( Oh do you mind being Elena for this and I'll be Stefan if you want ? )
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/2/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - kisses you and smiles - I can bring back the mood if you want - laughs - hm but after I will have you watch over Kathrine I don't trust her fully . If she betrays me I will have you capture her then have Damon do the job he may be more willing if his women is in harm . smirks -

Kathrine : - Grins and kisses you - Don't worry my love I won't let those bastards get away with hurting you and I am not doing what they say either . I will just make it look like I am . - winks -

( Oh do you mind being Elena for this and I'll be Stefan if you want ? )


( No I do not mind being Elena.)

Rebecca: I'll be sure to watch over Kathrine you know her better then me, i'll love for you to bring back the mood I know your great at it. * Kisses your lips as we start to make out.*

Damon: mm tell me your master plane Kat.
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
Klaus : - hmm sure love I will get started on that - takes your hand and walks with you to the bedroom starts to get undressed then turns on some music then goes to you and starts to make out with you .

Kathrine : Well I am going to pretend to do what they say by befriending Elena and I will hand her over but at the last minute when there guard is down I will turn on them . But Stefan and Elena can't know about the plan they have to be in the dark about it .
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/3/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - hmm sure love I will get started on that - takes your hand and walks with you to the bedroom starts to get undressed then turns on some music then goes to you and starts to make out with you .

Kathrine : Well I am going to pretend to do what they say by befriending Elena and I will hand her over but at the last minute when there guard is down I will turn on them . But Stefan and Elena can't know about the plan they have to be in the dark about it .




Rebecca: * While making out with you I get myself undress as ley down on the bed.* mm I love how you turn me on my love to think I was a girl living in a small town and a bracken heart and scared to get close to her father's girlfriend you found me and healed my heart I love you so much. * Kisses your lips.*

Damon: * Wink* Keeping things from dark and boring Stefan is what I do best that will be fun.
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
Klaus : - grins and kisses you - Hmm well I am glad I found you. I believe you are my only weakness Elijah is even surprised a guy like me found love - laughs - Why do you stick around with me anyways I'm curious .

Kathrine : - grins and kisses you - Thank you my love you handle your brother I will keep my eyes on Elena .
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - grins and kisses you - Hmm well I am glad I found you. I believe you are my only weakness Elijah is even surprised a guy like me found love - laughs - Why do you stick around with me anyways I'm curious .

Kathrine : - grins and kisses you - Thank you my love you handle your brother I will keep my eyes on Elena .



Rebecca: * Kisses your lips and smile.* I stick around with you because I can understand you Klaus I have seen the real you I know there is something more then what the others see.

Damon: Sounds like a deal to me my lovely now lets go do something we both enjoy.

( In my next post i'll bring in the lover I made for Elijah lol.)
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/5/13 , edited 12/5/13
Klaus : - Grins and kisses you lays with you on a bed and gentley runs his hand down your arm - Hm well lets keep that between us love I don't want the others knowing I've gotten soft .

Kathrine : - Smirks and laughs - And what would that be my sexy vampire ?
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - Grins and kisses you lays with you on a bed and gentley runs his hand down your arm - Hm well lets keep that between us love I don't want the others knowing I've gotten soft .

Kathrine : - Smirks and laughs - And what would that be my sexy vampire ?



Rebecca: * Grins as we kiss.* My lips are closed on this one my love, I won't say a word. My Klaus is a softy on the inside thanks to me for understanding. * Puts my arms around you as I kiss your neck.*

Damon: * Picks you up and carries you.* Oh I think you have an idea * wink*

Julia: Elijah sweetheart are you here I got wine. * Looks around for him.*


( Would you like to be Elijah?)
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/5/13
Klaus : -grins and kisses you - Thank you I am glad to have a great women like you .

Kathrine : - smiles and wraps my arms around his neck and kisses his cheek - Hmm I can't wait to play with you my love - grins and playfully kisses him -

Elijah : - sits by the fire and stares into it thinking -

( And sure I'll be him to xD )
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : -grins and kisses you - Thank you I am glad to have a great women like you .

Kathrine : - smiles and wraps my arms around his neck and kisses his cheek - Hmm I can't wait to play with you my love - grins and playfully kisses him -

Elijah : - sits by the fire and stares into it thinking -

( And sure I'll be him to xD )



Rebecca: Your welcome i'm a lucky one to have found you my true love if there is anything you want me to give you i'll do so gladly. * Unhooks my bra.*

Damon: * Kisses you with so much love.* You will not have to wait for long. * brings you to my bed room.*

Julia: * Finds you and walk quite afraid to disturbed you.* Elijah......* a bit quite.*
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/5/13 , edited 12/5/13
Klaus : - Smirks and kisses your check and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you on top of him - I already have what I want and that is you my love . - Grins -

Kathrine : -grins and starts to undress him - Oh Damon I love you so much I am so happy that I am with you.

Elijah : - turns and sees you - Ah Julia its nice to see you again there is no need to be frightened I won't harm you. - smiles -
135588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - Smirks and kisses your check and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you on top of him - I already have what I want and that is you my love . - Grins -

Kathrine : -grins and starts to undress him - Oh Damon I love you so much I am so happy that I am with you.

Elijah : - turns and sees you - Ah Julia its nice to see you again there is no need to be frightened I won't harm you. - smiles -



Rebecca: * Kisses your chest and shoulder and stroke your cheek.* Aw sweetheart your so sweet to me, I have been thinking of starting a family with you if you want.

Damon: * Starts to undress you.* I love you too as well my Kate.

Julia: * Smile and came over and sit in your lap.* I did not want to get in the way of your deep thought.
Member
97958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/6/13
Klaus : - Grins and kisses you laughs - I would love to have some kids but I am afraid they will get hurt because of the danger I get into all the time .

Kathrine : smiles and kisses you on the neck and starts to kiss his chest - I am so lucky to be with you I am sorry you got hurt by that bastard Klaus . - puts her hand through his hair and starts into his eyes -

Elijah : - Grins and kisses you - Ah you do not need to worry about that only you are allowed to come to me anytime you want or need me you are my lady after all .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.