First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Mystic Falls r.p
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/6/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - Grins and kisses you laughs - I would love to have some kids but I am afraid they will get hurt because of the danger I get into all the time .

Kathrine : smiles and kisses you on the neck and starts to kiss his chest - I am so lucky to be with you I am sorry you got hurt by that bastard Klaus . - puts her hand through his hair and starts into his eyes -

Elijah : - Grins and kisses you - Ah you do not need to worry about that only you are allowed to come to me anytime you want or need me you are my lady after all .



Rebecca: * Grins and snuggle with you and run my fingers through your hair.* Believe me I am scared to death of the idea of our children getting hurt but I think it's from that fear that will make us strong as to do anything to keep our babies safe from harm. Besides anyone will be a fool to want to mess with you and me. I'm a Angel everyday but when i'm pissed stand back here come the beats and your quite scary when made. I know you'll make an amazing father because after how your father is and was with you I know we'll never do the same. * Kisses your lips and look into your eyes with so much love.* I love you so much my love.

Damon: * Grins and start to go in and out of her and moan.* Ah it's okay my Kat we'll make him pay big time for this I know a few people who will love to bring him down.

Julia: * Kisses you with so much passion in my kiss as I put my arms around you.* Ah Elijah I love you with all of my heart i'm glade to have found you and to be falling in love with you.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
Klaus : - smirks and laughs - Ah but I get turned on when you are mad - winks - And ya I won't be like my bastard of a father ... I am scared my children will end up hating me since almost everyone ends up hating me . - sighs -

Kathrine : - Grins and kisses you deeply - Ah my Damon I am so glad I have you by my side I love you so much I am sorry for my past actions I really regret doing those things ...

Elijah : - smiles and holds you close - Thank you I am happy to be with you you are my only joy in this life .
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - smirks and laughs - Ah but I get turned on when you are mad - winks - And ya I won't be like my bastard of a father ... I am scared my children will end up hating me since almost everyone ends up hating me . - sighs -

Kathrine : - Grins and kisses you deeply - Ah my Damon I am so glad I have you by my side I love you so much I am sorry for my past actions I really regret doing those things ...

Elijah : - smiles and holds you close - Thank you I am happy to be with you you are my only joy in this life .



Rebecca: * Laughs and snuggle in your arms and playful blinks my eye lashes.* Ah I turn you on when mad that is so cute. It barks my heart when you talk about people who hate you lets not think about it they are the assholes who can't see past there noises now how about I turn up the heat in our bed * wink as I kiss down your body and slip off my panties and moans as move my body so it goes in and out of me.* Ah Klaus my love.

Damon: * Keeps going in and out of her as we kiss.* I have moved on it Kat lets just keep moving forward together I love what we have now in life.

Julia: * Smile and stay close in your arms.* I'm happy as well and I think you'll be more happy with me after I tell you my news I found out today. Elijah my love were going to have a baby.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
Klaus : - grins as you joke around with him - Thank you my love I only need you who cares what they think . - Kisses you and blushes as you get them off wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you towards him starts to kiss your neck and down to your shoulder -

Kathrine : - blushes and sighs happily as you go in and out of her -Thank you my love for saying that I am lucky to have you .

Elijah : -blinks in shock but then smiles happily and laughs - Wow that is amazing I am going to be a father I am really glad to have a child with you my beautiful girl . - kisses you -
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - grins as you joke around with him - Thank you my love I only need you who cares what they think . - Kisses you and blushes as you get them off wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you towards him starts to kiss your neck and down to your shoulder -

Kathrine : - blushes and sighs happily as you go in and out of her -Thank you my love for saying that I am lucky to have you .

Elijah : -blinks in shock but then smiles happily and laughs - Wow that is amazing I am going to be a father I am really glad to have a child with you my beautiful girl . - kisses you -



Rebecca: * Kisses your shoulder and hold you close.* That is the way to go my love who cares what others think of you, me or us.* kisses your chest over your heart.*

Damon: * Goes a bit faster in and out of her.* Your welcome my love I love what we have.

Julia: * Snuggle with you.* I cried for joy when I find out about the baby, were going to be a family my love.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13
Klaus : - Smiles and kisses you - Ya to hell with all of them I only care about you and the kids will someday have .

Kathrine : - smiles with joy as you go faster - ah my love this feels so good . -blushes deep red -

Elijah : - holds you tight but gently - I thought I would never be a father but I am happy that we are having a child together what shall we call it do you have any suggestions ? - grins -
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13 , edited 12/8/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - Smiles and kisses you - Ya to hell with all of them I only care about you and the kids will someday have .

Kathrine : - smiles with joy as you go faster - ah my love this feels so good . -blushes deep red -

Elijah : - holds you tight but gently - I thought I would never be a father but I am happy that we are having a child together what shall we call it do you have any suggestions ? - grins -



Rebecca: Your the only man for me, we'll make super cute kids who will both strong and good looking thanks to us my love * open my legs as I put my arms around you.*

Damon: I live to make you happy my one true love. * Kisses your neck while keep going faster.*

Julia: Mm so fare two names if it's a girl I was thinking Emma Rose and if it's a boy Nick, what do you think? * rests my head on your shoulder I smile as you put your hand on my stomach.*


( lol were just getting started with the plot with this rp I have ideas to make it hot. )
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Klaus : - smiles and kisses you starts to go in and out of you - Ah my love same with me your the only women for me and thats not going to change . -winks at you -

Kathrine : -smiles and places her hands on his back moans and starts to kiss him everywhere she can reach - Thank you Damon for saying that I love you so much .

Elijah : - smiles and kisses you - Those are amazing names I hope we have both a boy and a girl .

( oh I want to hear your ideas I'm curious now x3 )
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - smiles and kisses you starts to go in and out of you - Ah my love same with me your the only women for me and thats not going to change . -winks at you -

Kathrine : -smiles and places her hands on his back moans and starts to kiss him everywhere she can reach - Thank you Damon for saying that I love you so much .

Elijah : - smiles and kisses you - Those are amazing names I hope we have both a boy and a girl .

( oh I want to hear your ideas I'm curious now x3 )



( My Ideas is rest of Klaus and Elijah's family came into town and give a ball, when their mother is making plans to kill their family and my Rebecca's ex boyfriend Riley Biers shows up in town and he and Tyler and Klaus's old friend Marcel join together and kidnap her. Other people from the past show up in town and there will bloody fights to the death. Much like it is in the show a lot of twists and turns surprises. I hope your okay I changed some lovers in here like with Stefan and for Jeremy.)

Rebecca: * Moans as you go in and out and run my fingers in your hair .* My love that makes me very happy knowing nothing will change between us.

Damon: I love you too so much Kat. * French kisses you as I keep moving.*

Julia: * Smile and kisses you back.* I hope to as well sweetheart they will be a blessing.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
( lol that is alright and I can't wait to see what happens ohh and how about Marcel sees Kathrine when she goes and feeds with Damon and then he compels her to fall in love with him and Damon gets pissed off and Marcel puts a necklace on her so that Damon can't fix her memories . um do you mind being Marcel ? oh and Klaus thinks that Kathrine is working for them to so she gets injured later to =P )

Klaus : - grins - Of course my love I won't let anything happen to this happiness we share together .

Kathrine : - smiles and blushes embarrassed - My love I think I am starting to get "thirsty" I am sorry I do not wish to stop but I won't be any good hungry -

Elijah : - smiles and looks at you - We should celebrate what would you like to do my love ?
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( lol that is alright and I can't wait to see what happens ohh and how about Marcel sees Kathrine when she goes and feeds with Damon and then he compels her to fall in love with him and Damon gets pissed off and Marcel puts a necklace on her so that Damon can't fix her memories . um do you mind being Marcel ? oh and Klaus thinks that Kathrine is working for them to so she gets injured later to =P )

Klaus : - grins - Of course my love I won't let anything happen to this happiness we share together .

Kathrine : - smiles and blushes embarrassed - My love I think I am starting to get "thirsty" I am sorry I do not wish to stop but I won't be any good hungry -

Elijah : - smiles and looks at you - We should celebrate what would you like to do my love ?


( lol I love your idea as well and i'll love to be Marcel )


Rebecca: Thank you so much my love for telling that it makes me very happy just like I won't give my heart to anyone but to you.

Damon: * laughs* Feel free to tack a bit it makes the sex extra hot.

Julia: hmm we can go out for dinner to celebrate this news.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
( oh ok thanks xD )

Klaus : - smiles and holds you close - Your welcome love and I am very thankful for being with you .

Kathrine : -blushes and smiles - Thank you my love and yes I agree with you on that .. you may take some blood from me as well . - starts to drink from his neck -

Elijah : - laughs and kisses you - Ah that sounds like a great Idea my love lets go shall we ?
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( oh ok thanks xD )

Klaus : - smiles and holds you close - Your welcome love and I am very thankful for being with you .

Kathrine : -blushes and smiles - Thank you my love and yes I agree with you on that .. you may take some blood from me as well . - starts to drink from his neck -

Elijah : - laughs and kisses you - Ah that sounds like a great Idea my love lets go shall we ?



( Your welcome )


Rebecca: I thankful everyday that I have you here in my life from moment I meat you I just knew you were the one for me. * Stay close to you in bed.*

Damon: * Smile and tack a bit from her neck and tack a brink.*

Julia: * Kisses your lips.* Yes my love lets go now.
Member
98362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 12/8/13
Klaus : - smiles and strokes your arm - I felt the same way with you . I have never been happier .

Kathrine : -moans and sighs happily - Thank you my love that is much better -wraps her arms around his waist and pulls her self towards him starts to lick up the remaining blood and smirks - what shall we do now my Damon ?

Elijah : - kisses you back and holds your hand - Alright lets go have some fun my love .
135748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/8/13

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Klaus : - smiles and strokes your arm - I felt the same way with you . I have never been happier .

Kathrine : -moans and sighs happily - Thank you my love that is much better -wraps her arms around his waist and pulls her self towards him starts to lick up the remaining blood and smirks - what shall we do now my Damon ?

Elijah : - kisses you back and holds your hand - Alright lets go have some fun my love .


Rebecca: * Kiss your forehead as i put my head on your chest.* I agree even with my family i was happy but not like i am now that your here with me i was born to be with you.

Damon: We can go have a little house party it drives Stefan nuts besides he will be bringing over his girlfriend Molly anyway.

Julia: * Smile loving at you as we go to your care and get in.* I'm so very happy were going to be our own family.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.