First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Android or Apple?
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
I personally like Androids much better than iPhones, even though I have an iPhone. Which do you like?
Tell me if topic has already been made.
4259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Soaked In Soul
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
I'm an Android person
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/19/13 , edited 10/19/13
Android. I tend to lean away from over-hyped things such as the iPhone, iPod, etc. And I absolutely hate looking like a sheep. And I can't afford it...
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Kubrah wrote:

Android. I tend to lean away from over-hyped things such as the iPhone, iPod, etc. Also because I could never afford one.


I can understand this, but sometimes over-hyped things are worth it. I have a Macbook Pro and its the best computer I ever had (terrible for gaming though, lol) and its a very hyped product.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Legion13 wrote:


Kubrah wrote:

Android. I tend to lean away from over-hyped things such as the iPhone, iPod, etc. Also because I could never afford one.


I can understand this, but sometimes over-hyped things are worth it. I have a Macbook Pro and its the best computer I ever had (terrible for gaming though, lol) and its a very hyped product.


Well, I don't doubt that. But Apple also rarely has big sales and the prices are pretty high.
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Kubrah wrote:


Legion13 wrote:


Kubrah wrote:

Android. I tend to lean away from over-hyped things such as the iPhone, iPod, etc. Also because I could never afford one.


I can understand this, but sometimes over-hyped things are worth it. I have a Macbook Pro and its the best computer I ever had (terrible for gaming though, lol) and its a very hyped product.


Well, I don't doubt that. But Apple also rarely has big sales and the prices are pretty high.


I agree with the prices problem, but sometimes paying a lot for something is worth it because it lasts a long time, instead of buying a cheap computer that breaks faster so you have to buy another cheap computer again and again.
15348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Android. I currently have an iPhone but I plan on switching to Android next year.
16189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
20685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puebla/DF/Monterrey
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
For me is as easy as: for phones Android either a Note or a Nexus (but currently have a xperia zl) and for tablets ios, ios store still wins over google play, easy as that no fight ,no war, no rage I enjoy both and get mad at both but more important I respect other people choices, except when they start acting like little kids I get mad at that
Posted 10/19/13 , edited 10/19/13
I prefer android all the way, i mean apple products look pretty cool, but they are a rip off when you could get something like a android tablet between $50-200$ and most ipads range from $200-600$, especially newly released products. If you don't mind spending more money, then it dosnt really matter, but android is the most cheapest and most sufficient. Phones are pretty much the same way, you could get an android phones with way more gb for cheaper than an iphone 5c with at least 16GB and get a samsung galaxy 32GB for $250 max.
14577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Lone Moon Blogger
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Android..
Apple products are cool and all
But Android is much cheaper and i like that OS much better
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/19/13


Luckily I watch DBZ or I would be totally confused lol.
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Ohyamatsumi wrote:

I prefer android all the way, i mean apple products look pretty cool, but they are a rip off when you could get something like a android tablet between $50-200$ and most ipads range from $200-600$, especially newly released products. If you don't mind spending more money, then it dosnt really matter, but android is the most cheapest and most sufficient. Phones are pretty much the same way, you could get an android phones with way more gb for cheaper than an iphone 5c with at least 16GB and get a samsung galaxy 32GB for $250 max.


I disagree with the fact that you said that all phones are pretty much the same. They have LOTS of differences.
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Legion13 wrote:


Ohyamatsumi wrote:

I prefer android all the way, i mean apple products look pretty cool, but they are a rip off when you could get something like a android tablet between $50-200$ and most ipads range from $200-600$, especially newly released products. If you don't mind spending more money, then it dosnt really matter, but android is the most cheapest and most sufficient. Phones are pretty much the same way, you could get an android phones with way more gb for cheaper than an iphone 5c with at least 16GB and get a samsung galaxy 32GB for $250 max.


I disagree with the fact that you said that all phones are pretty much the same. They have LOTS of differences.


Agree. Mine is Google Play. The best thing about my phone is I can throw it across a room and not worry. I've dropped it from ear to cement sidewalk and did nothing more than scratch the corner it fell on (no damage to screen at all). Runs great too. Best phone I've had yet.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.