First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Hikaru No Go
5597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Glendale
Offline
Posted 10/20/13
I remember watching Hikaru no Go, I wish Viz could have finished releasing the DVDs.
Posted 10/21/13 , edited 10/21/13
i didnt finish Hikaru no Go anime, but finished the manga. it's really good. both Hikaru and Akira are genius.
79357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Online
Posted 10/21/13 , edited 10/23/13
Of course ...

Hikaru no Go was awesome . I learned how to play Go . the story was wonderful. It made me really cry when Sai left .It cracked me up when they made the animation so serious and dramatic when they do a move... , Also Hikaru 's dream of Sai made cry some more lol !!!

BUt I think becuase I just recently lost my Mom back then .

The music always brings me back to that time

I finished the manga as well but I was not pleased with it. I like how the anime ended though . What bothered me was the seiyuu for Hikaru and Akira . They could not make them sound like older teens.
Posted 10/21/13 , edited 10/21/13
I remember watching this series back in high school. I would borrow the dvds from the library. Although I cannot seem to pick up the series again. It might be because my taste have changed over the years...
56520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 風の山
Online
Posted 10/21/13
the first thing i saw when i opened my first shonen jump about 10 years ago. i like the game but the manga was too confusing for me with the spirits and all and the fact that all i cared about was the yu gi oh cards that came with it.

im a pro at the game now, maybe the anime might be awesome but to lazy and im alreayd behind in 30+ anime so i guess i can add it to make it 31+ anime.

13045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Pennsylvainia
Offline
Posted 10/22/13
yeah it's been so long since i watched it, i don't know where i got saving the world from either, probably because it's an anime about a young boy, i must have just assumed that he would save the world.
Posted 10/22/13

iashakezula wrote:

Of course ...

Hikaru no Go was awesome . I learned how to play Go . the story was wonderful. It made me cry when Sai left .It cracked me up when they made the animation so serious and dramatic when they do a move...

I finished the manga too but I was not pleased with it. I like how the anime ended though . What bothered me was the seiyuu for Hikaru. She could not make him sound older .



let me cry with you.

i'm not really sure with the anime.. but. did it show the part when Hikaru's crying after found out that.. Sai always by his side through Go..? that part [at the manga] was touching. orz
76380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/23/13 , edited 10/23/13

Aiichiro wrote:

i'm not really sure with the anime.. but. did it show the part when Hikaru's crying after found out that.. Sai always by his side through Go..? that part [at the manga] was touching. orz

That was during his game with Isumi after he got back from the Chinese Go Institute, yeah?

Should be in episode 70.
Posted 10/23/13

Insomnist wrote:


Aiichiro wrote:

i'm not really sure with the anime.. but. did it show the part when Hikaru's crying after found out that.. Sai always by his side through Go..? that part [at the manga] was touching. orz

That was during his game with Isumi after he got back from the Chinese Go Institute, yeah?

Should be in episode 70.


Thank you for telling me.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.