First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Crunchyroll Comes to OUYA! Nogizaka Returns to CR!
21010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
For some reason it's not installing on my OUYA... it will download the app, but then the install fails with the following error:


An error occurred while installing game:com.
crunchyroll.crunchyroid


Has anybody else seen this, what is the fix?
Gextiv 
53313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/29/13
How did the OUYA manage to get priority over the Vita..? Vita needs some love too.
sa405 
32435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/13
Woot! I remember marathoning all the Nogizaka series a while back, one of my all time favourite series I'm looking forward to enjoying them all over again
The Wise Wizard
79593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/29/13

Gextiv wrote:

How did the OUYA manage to get priority over the Vita..? Vita needs some love too.

Because the OUYA app was coded by CR's Android developer, who wouldn't be much help on coding the Vita app. (Not to mention that much of the code can be used for the next Android app, which like the OUYA app will also support HD).

16710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NS, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/13
I was all set to buy a roku and now I am leaning heavily towards an Ouya the more I read. Hmmmm.....
50166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
I had this error when I had installed crunchyroll via amazon app... You may have to uninstall that version if you have it.
Basically it is a conflict of interest of the apps. Just make sure it doesn't have anything else in your Ouya named Crunchroll app. Hopefully it will work for you as well as me.


Although i have an issue with the new app which is kind of silly...
The resolution is Great!!
The internet speed in my area is not so great sometimes.

I need either an option to let it preload ahead better or for it to let me choose 720 instead of 1080 or 480 instead of 720 etc.
that would be mighty nice... just saying.
50166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

pseudomind wrote:

For some reason it's not installing on my OUYA... it will download the app, but then the install fails with the following error:


An error occurred while installing game:com.
crunchyroll.crunchyroid


Has anybody else seen this, what is the fix?





ryuaced wrote:

I had this error when I had installed crunchyroll via amazon app... You may have to uninstall that version if you have it.
Basically it is a conflict of interest of the apps. Just make sure it doesn't have anything else in your Ouya named Crunchroll app. Hopefully it will work for you as well as me.


Although i have an issue with the new app which is kind of silly...
The resolution is Great!!
The internet speed in my area is not so great sometimes.

I need either an option to let it preload ahead better or for it to let me choose 720 instead of 1080 or 480 instead of 720 etc.
that would be mighty nice... just saying.


Sorry i didn't quote.. These go together lol
The Wise Wizard
79593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13

ryuaced wrote:

I need either an option to let it preload ahead better or for it to let me choose 720 instead of 1080 or 480 instead of 720 etc.
that would be mighty nice... just saying.

Have you tried changing the "Default Video Quality" in your Video Settings here on the website to see if the OUYA app follows that?
16019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/14
Why is this show so laggy it takes 5 mins to load and does it again in 15 mins
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.