First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
How much anime have you seen?
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
around 100+ i think maybe a little below.

if i didnt watch series like bleach and fairy tail on a marathon id probs be able to add another 20+ to the list

also why do people buy dvd/blu ray of anime its an unlimited source of it online
35784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
I've watched just about 100 though I started back in January or so
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

kanae wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I recently ascended...



Which website did you take that screenshot from?

And on topic, just 60+ titles as long as I could remember.


that would be malgraph an associated site to myanimelist
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
Around thirty. I feel like a total noob after reading other people's amounts, but in my defense I only started a year ago. It feels pretty long though.
61554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

maffayoo wrote:

around 100+ i think maybe a little below.

if i didnt watch series like bleach and fairy tail on a marathon id probs be able to add another 20+ to the list

also why do people buy dvd/blu ray of anime its an unlimited source of it online


all of it is online, but not all of it is legal. some people would rather legally own a physical product than a pirated download. it helps support the industry as well, and high sales of the physical product is also how production studios determine if a series is worth more of their time or not.
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

aidenraine wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

around 100+ i think maybe a little below.

if i didnt watch series like bleach and fairy tail on a marathon id probs be able to add another 20+ to the list

also why do people buy dvd/blu ray of anime its an unlimited source of it online


all of it is online, but not all of it is legal. some people would rather legally own a physical product than a pirated download. it helps support the industry as well, and high sales of the physical product is also how production studios determine if a series is worth more of their time or not.


holy shit... you're friends with chrome?
22408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

all of it is online, but not all of it is legal. some people would rather legally own a physical product than a pirated download. it helps support the industry as well, and high sales of the physical product is also how production studios determine if a series is worth more of their time or not.


holy shit... you're friends with chrome?


.......

Google Chrome?
wyrvan 
59216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
Started watching in the 70's + watching for over 30 years (35?) = I have no idea how much I've watched.
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
Been watching since is was in dippers so lord knows how much i've seen.
37092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

MagnaAnima wrote:

Just curious, how much anime have you seen?


It cannot be measured with existing technology...

20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
not much, not even a hundred days worth >_>
and a lot of backlogs T^T
Posted 10/21/13
Around 1000+ anime i`ve seen.

650 anime i`ve completed.
17 anime currently watching.
70 anime planning to watch yet.


iblessall wrote:

Not as much as AnimeKami.




There one person in the internet who is far better than AnimaKami.
check out her account here.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kanade-chan

^
look all the anime she watched.
33214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bed
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
In or around 170-ish different film/series.
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/13 , edited 10/21/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

Around 1000+ anime i`ve seen.

650 anime i`ve completed.
17 anime currently watching.
70 anime planning to watch yet.


iblessall wrote:

Not as much as AnimeKami.




There one person in the internet who is far better than AnimaKami.
check out her account here.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kanade-chan

^
look all the anime she watched.


she isn't even human, lol.

she is 1 of 5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.