• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply CRUNCHYROLL PUMPKIN CARVING CONTESSST
Orbxck 
28320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Sounds fun, now to get a pumpkin.
17070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sydney, New South...
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I grew up in New Zealand, Halloween isn't very big there.... Now i live in Australia and its not very big here either buuuuut, I'm so giving this a go! Sounds like fun
4815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Copenhagen
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I wanna tryyyy! javascript:void(0) *going to buy pumpkin* LALALALA...
6354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I have not done pumpkin carving in a long time. I will pass but would love to see the entries.
4435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / somewhere on mars
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I would do this, if only I could carve a pumpkin. Although I saw some cheap ones, so I might get one even though I'm not doing anything for Halloween.
13570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ireland
Online
Posted 10/25/13

SailorBee wrote:

...
The RULES ARE:
...
- DON'T HURT YOURSELF.
...

Shoot. And it was gonna be the best pumpkin ever too...
5349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

CloudPersona wrote:


SailorBee wrote:

...
The RULES ARE:
...
- DON'T HURT YOURSELF.
...

Shoot. And it was gonna be the best pumpkin ever too...


Lmao this comment.
54911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
so let me understand it can be any anime crunchy roll has streamed and can I enter two pumpkins?
18015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
This sounds like fun, I was planing on carving pumpkins this weekend anyways!
The hardest part will be picking what character to make.
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / UK
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
I'd also like some clarification. Can it be a past Crunchyroll title that is no longer currently available?
8060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Does it have to be of a CR title? I wanted to make Hatsune Miku.
Crunchyroll Community Manager
33281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

Eleclya wrote:

I'd also like some clarification. Can it be a past Crunchyroll title that is no longer currently available?





KegstandDan wrote:

Does it have to be of a CR title? I wanted to make Hatsune Miku.


We would prefer it, but................

We will accept Miku pumpkins, but other than that I don't think I can change the rules to accept anime we don't have the license for currently.
8060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

SailorBee wrote:


Eleclya wrote:

I'd also like some clarification. Can it be a past Crunchyroll title that is no longer currently available?





KegstandDan wrote:

Does it have to be of a CR title? I wanted to make Hatsune Miku.


We would prefer it, but................

We will accept Miku pumpkins, but other than that I don't think I can change the rules to accept anime we don't have the license for currently.

Thank you! I've been working on the stencil the past few days and I finally started today when I saw this thread.
15101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/25/13
Good Luck to anyone that is participating in the pumpkin carving contest and to the announced winner next week. Happihurou~in (Happy Halloween).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.