Remove this ad
Post Reply No reply from Cruchyroll support in a week, is this normal?
14083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 10/25/13
I contacted Crunchyroll last Friday regarding a problem with my store purchase and haven't heard a thing yet, is that usually what it's like?
23733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Online
Posted 10/25/13

xNuSeNsE wrote: I contacted Crunchyroll last Friday regarding a problem with my store purchase and haven't heard a thing yet, is that usually what it's like?

I don't know if that's usual as I recall only using the Contact Us only once, and I got a response in either 1 or 2 days.

I'm not sure what the problem is with your order, but if it's in regards to having not received it yet, it's possible that CR is awaiting to hear back from one of their vendors or something about a backordered item, and then will respond to u.
21567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Uberwald
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

xNuSeNsE wrote:I contacted Crunchyroll last Friday regarding a problem with my store purchase and haven't heard a thing yet, is that usually what it's like?
You might check your spam mailbox, too. Several providers mistakenly have CR on their list to be filtered.
Queen Moderator
29716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 10/25/13 , edited 10/25/13


You should have received a reply by now, check your spam/junk folder. I'll pass this thread along to one of them so they can check however.

E: I've now passed it along but they're offline at the moment, so give it a little time. I'm sorry you are having a problem. I hope it's resolved soon
14083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 10/25/13 , edited 10/25/13

suikojay wrote:


I don't know if that's usual as I recall only using the Contact Us only once, and I got a response in either 1 or 2 days.

I'm not sure what the problem is with your order, but if it's in regards to having not received it yet, it's possible that CR is awaiting to hear back from one of their vendors or something about a backordered item, and then will respond to u.


I bought Elfen Lied (blu-ray) on the Crunchyroll store. when it came I had to pay £11 to customs and it turned out to be Region 1 so I can't even watch it. This would be fine if there was some kind of warning on the item page, but I checked thoroughly and there was nothing about region codes or international shipping I could find. The site is also crunchyroll.co.uk for me, so it makes sense to assume it'd be from the UK unless stated I think.


MikiSayaka wrote:



You should have received a reply by now, check your spam/junk folder. I'll pass this thread along to one of them so they can check however.

E: I've now passed it along but they're offline at the moment, so give it a little time. I'm sorry you are having a problem. I hope it's resolved soon :)


Thanks, I always check my junk and I've seen nothing.
Queen Moderator
29716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 10/25/13

xNuSeNsE wrote:

I bought Elfen Lied (blu-ray) on the Crunchyroll store. when it came I had to pay £11 to customs and it turned out to be Region 1 so I can't even watch it. This would be fine if there was some kind of warning on the item page, but I checked thoroughly and there was nothing about region codes or international shipping I could find. The site is also crunchyroll.co.uk for me, so it makes sense to assume it'd be from the UK unless stated I think.



For me on that page (Elfen Lied BluRay) I see the following :
DVDs and Blu-rays sold on Crunchyroll are DVD Region 1 or Blu-ray Region A. Please ensure that you are able to play such regions before purchasing.

However, I'm on .com so idk if .uk changes anything. Either way, I've passed it along so hopefully someone within Customer Service can get back to you shortly ^-^
14083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 10/25/13

MikiSayaka wrote:
For me on that page (Elfen Lied BluRay) I see the following :
DVDs and Blu-rays sold on Crunchyroll are DVD Region 1 or Blu-ray Region A. Please ensure that you are able to play such regions before purchasing.

However, I'm on .com so idk if .uk changes anything. Either way, I've passed it along so hopefully someone within Customer Service can get back to you shortly ^-^


I ordered it over a month ago, it definitely wasn't there then. Glad it is now though and I could've posted on here to find out first, but it was on sale and about to end, so I had to get it.
You must be logged in to post.