Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Which type of "dere" character do you enjoy the most in anime?
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 6/11/14
Prolly Deredere or Dandere because nice, cute and sweet. maybe more swayed to Dan, too nice all the time would be a bit much.
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/11/14 , edited 6/11/14
hard to choose, i guess it just depends on how they are written and how they look.
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/11/14

pvcconvoy wrote:

hard to choose, i guess it just depends on how they are written and how they look.


I like this comment.
76801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
I looooooooooove the Tsunderes. <3
Posted 6/26/14
Yandere and tsundere.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
i hate tsunderes most-all are annoying an get away with their abuse
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/26/14

93imaginebreaker wrote:

i hate tsunderes most-all are annoying an get away with their abuse


Any OTHER dere type character you like?
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Manhattan
Offline
Posted 6/26/14
I like Kuuderes because of how much story potential they have,you never know what they're really doing or what goes on inside their head.For the second,it really depends.My favorite would be Danderes,but Yanderes are so entertaining to watch,especially the pure Yanderes like Gasai Yuno.They can all be great characters,but I guess there is a limit to originality when you can label a character as a -dere.
25154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/26/14 , edited 6/26/14
Tsundere! ^.^
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
I would prefer a Yandere but I would like a Kuudere that is a Yandere I don't know if that's possible
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/18/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:

I would prefer a Yandere but I would like a Kuudere that is a Yandere I don't know if that's possible


I swear you people and your love for Yanderes AND/OR Tsunderes.
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

I would prefer a Yandere but I would like a Kuudere that is a Yandere I don't know if that's possible


I swear you people and your love for Yanderes AND/OR Tsunderes.


Sorry I actually meant to say a Kuudere that is a Tsundere lol not a Yandere hell no I would be scared asf
47273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/18/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

I would prefer a Yandere but I would like a Kuudere that is a Yandere I don't know if that's possible


I swear you people and your love for Yanderes AND/OR Tsunderes.


Sorry I actually meant to say a Kuudere that is a Tsundere lol not a Yandere hell no I would be scared asf


You still like Tsunderes though. I doubt there is a character that is a combination of all dere types.


23064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Yandere
30230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:

I would prefer a Yandere but I would like a Kuudere that is a Yandere I don't know if that's possible


I swear you people and your love for Yanderes AND/OR Tsunderes.


Sorry I actually meant to say a Kuudere that is a Tsundere lol not a Yandere hell no I would be scared asf


You still like Tsunderes though. I doubt there is a character that is a combination of all dere types.




I'm asking for a girl who has all the combination of all dere types but just one that has a mindset and qualities of a kuudere but acts like a tsundere
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.