First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply A guy wearing a bra..?
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/28/13 , edited 10/28/13
As the title says, I saw a man wearing a bra when I was in the grocery store yesterday. Well actually he had breast like a woman, about as big as mine. At first when I saw him I thought I was seeing things but my mom asked me later, while we were leaving the store, If it was a man or woman. The guy looked about 60 years old and dressed like a man, but had breast. I am in no way making fun of him but I was weirded out, I'm being honest. I just dont get why I guess.

And another thing, he kept looking around to see if people were looking at him. He was looking at me too. It kinda gave me chills. And again I'm not trying to judge him at all. It just bothered me..
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
I don't see what the problem was. Was he hurting you? I don't think so. Was he looking at all the people staring at him? well wouldn't you if everyone was staring at you?

I'm sorry what non-event was this about again?
35482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
Don't harp on the poor man just 'cause he needs some support. I've seen men who could do well to wear a bra. But usually, it's mostly due to excess weight. This dude sounds like he may have a medical condition and is self-conscious about it, worrying about people who will judge him for things he can't control, and then those same people posting internet forum topics about him and his misfortune.

(I mean no offense to you, OP. I'm kind of joking.)
47546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
some men are into crossdressing
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

Aokidanza wrote:

Don't harp on the poor man just 'cause he needs some support. I've seen men who could do well to wear a bra. But usually, it's mostly due to excess weight. This dude sounds like he may have a medical condition and is self-conscious about it, worrying about people who will judge him for things he can't control, and then those same people posting internet forum topics about him and his misfortune.

(I mean no offense to you, OP. I'm kind of joking.)



The guy wasn't overweight. He was smaller then me really. I dont want to sound like some bad guy..I think I was more concerned than bothered. I dont know why but the guy was on my mind most of the day.
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I don't see what the problem was. Was he hurting you? I don't think so. Was he looking at all the people staring at him? well wouldn't you if everyone was staring at you?

I'm sorry what non-event was this about again?


The guy wasn't hurting me. I just wanted to understand. You haven't question anything you didn't understand? Im not trying to be rude here.
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

Leechan69 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I don't see what the problem was. Was he hurting you? I don't think so. Was he looking at all the people staring at him? well wouldn't you if everyone was staring at you?

I'm sorry what non-event was this about again?


The guy wasn't hurting me. I just wanted to understand. You haven't question anything you didn't understand? Im not trying to be rude here.


Perhaps not but your actions are managing to be insensitive. From your description the man (or woman ) might have been self conscious. Having everyone staring at him couldn't have been comfortable for him. Going around behind his back and whispering among yourselves "is he cross dressing, a Hermaphrodite? maybe it's a glandular condition?..."

Doesn't put you in mind of a school anime where the students all start whispering about the MC? Was that EVER portrayed as a pleasant scene?

853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Leechan69 wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

I don't see what the problem was. Was he hurting you? I don't think so. Was he looking at all the people staring at him? well wouldn't you if everyone was staring at you?

I'm sorry what non-event was this about again?


The guy wasn't hurting me. I just wanted to understand. You haven't question anything you didn't understand? Im not trying to be rude here.


Perhaps not but your actions are managing to be insensitive. From your description the man (or woman ) might have been self conscious. Having everyone staring at him couldn't have been comfortable for him. Going around behind his back and whispering among yourselves "is he cross dressing, a Hermaphrodite? maybe it's a glandular condition?..."

Doesn't put you in mind of a school anime where the students all start whispering about the MC? Was that EVER portrayed as a pleasant scene?



Yeah, your right. If I apologize it could set things right. like i wrote i wasnt judging him.but some people can be more cruel.

22219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
I saw a man wearing a dress and high heels when I went to the mall with my family.
Nothing too strange.
52326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
All depends where you live. In some places it could be very normal and you might even be the one who looks strange. When you know a lot about different kinds of people and you can accept things like this easily, that's when your ahead of the rest.

I don't think you did anything wrong. You hadn't seen anything like this before so you came here and asked about it. There are people here from all over so you came to the right place.
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
i probably came off too harsh. I've been in shoes not unlike that man's and my empathy was for the 'weirdo' not the people pointing fingers.
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
no worst then a girl wearing boxxers
16150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/13
Some of our bras are comfier than shit... perhaps he was having back problems... or his nipples constantly rubbed against his shirt. Think of the reason why women have them and why it'd be a negative not to have one.
27873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 10/28/13
You say he was small and not overweight but had breasts like a woman. It is possible then that he has gynecomastia. Which is basically just males who have excessive breast tissue which cause abnormally large breasts...which I guess is kind of obvious but yea.
67755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 10/28/13

uncletim wrote:

no worst then a girl wearing boxxers


Actually Boxers or Boxer.. ish underpants are not uncommon. I think the thought you're looking for is a girl with a jockstrap.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.