First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The upper world r.p
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The home of Humans.


kristen
Anyone here ?



Nina: * I am walking the streets looking for my next pray.*


Kristen : keeps looking around .


Nina: * I spot someone and grin then I start to act like a human.* Excuse me?


Kristen : hello . Yes?



Nina: I'm new to the city can you help me?


Kristen : no I can't


Nina: Why not?


Kristen :
Because I am new


Nina: Oh I see well lets look for help together.


Kristen :
Okay


Nina: I'm Nina by the way.


Kristen : nice to meet you nina . I'm kristen .


Nina: Nice to meet you Kristen.


Kristen : same here . So you have friends ?
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

The home of Humans.


kristen
Anyone here ?



Nina: * I am walking the streets looking for my next pray.*


Kristen : keeps looking around .


Nina: * I spot someone and grin then I start to act like a human.* Excuse me?


Kristen : hello . Yes?



Nina: I'm new to the city can you help me?


Kristen : no I can't


Nina: Why not?


Kristen :
Because I am new


Nina: Oh I see well lets look for help together.


Kristen :
Okay


Nina: I'm Nina by the way.


Kristen : nice to meet you nina . I'm kristen .


Nina: Nice to meet you Kristen.


Kristen : same here . So you have friends ?


Nina: No not really no friends yet just like no boyfriend i'm looking. What about you?
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 10/30/13
Kristen : yes I do .
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : yes I do .


Nina: What is his name?
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : yes I do .


Nina: What is his name?


Kristen : Jake
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : yes I do .


Nina: What is his name?


Kristen : Jake


Nina: Oh I see that is a nice name.
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
Kristen : thanks
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?


Kristen : a year
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?


Kristen : a year


Nina: Have you made places for the future?
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?


Kristen : a year


Nina: Have you made places for the future?


Kristen : no
135644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?


Kristen : a year


Nina: Have you made places for the future?


Kristen : no


Nina: Well don't be scared talk about it. * starting to feel bad.*
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Kristen : thanks


Nina: Your welcome Kristen.


Kristen : nods .



Nina: How long have you been with him?


Kristen : a year


Nina: Have you made places for the future?


Kristen : no


Nina: Well don't be scared talk about it. * starting to feel bad.*


Kristen : I am not
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.