First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Top 5 Rock Bands
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

rhenand wrote:


lokita wrote:

sigh. What's wrong with Jrock bands?

1. David Bowie
2. Prince
3. Journey
4. Meat Loaf
5. no fucking clue, since you don't allow Jrock bands. Had you allowed them, I would have listed BUCK-TICK.


First of all I did not say that there is something wrong with J-Rock bands, this is just a survey to see if there are others here listening aside from J-Rock bands, I myself listen sometimes to J-Rock bands but not that much. So please don't burst your bubbles and please watch your language considering that you are a moderator


o_o I'm a mod? Since when? You'd think I'd be informed of such things.

I was simply pissed off at the fact that you didn't allow Jrock bands to be included in a thread called What Are Your Top 5 Rock Bands Of All Time? Who gives a shit if someone considers a Jrock band to be one of the greatest bands? You should have worded the title differently and had it read something like 'What Are Your Top 5 American Bands Of All Time?' or 'What Are Your Top 5 English-speaking Bands Of All Time?'
Posted 6/26/07
ehhh..MY fav rock bands of all time.... (not the best)
Too bad none of these make my favorite artists of all time except bowie

1) Smashing Pumpkins
2) Bob Dylan
3) David Bowie
4) Opeth
5)Radiohead

Honorable Mentions: Slayer, Jefferson Airplane, Interpol, Amon Amarth, The Flaming Lips, RATM, Led Zepplin. The Kinks

Trevor (OP)
Posted 6/26/07
The Beetles
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
The Clash

H.M- Smashing Pumpkins, Rush, Ramones, RATM, Yes, Rolling Stones, many more...
Posted 6/26/07
in no specific order:
1. incubus
2. led zeppellin
3. rush
4. alice in chains
5. mana
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Meh rather arbitrary...

Beatles
Pink Floyd
Led Zep
Bob Dylan
Greatful Dead (noone picked them yet)

HM: Radiohead, King Crimson, Phish, Yes, CSNY, Rolling Stones, and many more.
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Mr. Big, meatloaf, u2, pearl jam, and i guess matchbox twenty. actually i still have more in my mind.
Posted 6/26/07

Eros wrote:

Meh rather arbitrary...

Beatles
Pink Floyd
Led Zep
Bob Dylan
Greatful Dead (noone picked them yet)

HM: Radiohead, King Crimson, Phish, Yes, CSNY, Rolling Stones, and many more.


meeadfh i looooove grateful dead too!! my daddy was kind of a dead head hehe
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

cendil wrote:

Mr. Big


I was so shocked to discover they did the ED for Hellsing.
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
whats with all these old bands and of course DAVID BOWIE!!!! ive never heard of him and didnt think ppl listened to classic rock as much.

1.Linkin park (w00t)
2.Jimmy eat world
3.Stained
4.Green day
5.three days grace
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

winga91 wrote:

DAVID BOWIE!!!! ive never heard of him


...


PLEASE tell me you're joking.
Posted 6/26/07

winga91 wrote:

whats with all these old bands and of course DAVID BOWIE!!!! ive never heard of him and didnt think ppl listened to classic rock as much.

1.Linkin park (w00t)
2.Jimmy eat world
3.Stained
4.Green day
5.three days grace

Thats because YOUR 15 AND YOUR MUSICAL TASTE IS THAT OF A 12 YR OLD GIRL

Trevor (OP)
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
ppl who dont know david bowie is like~ ur thousand miles away from rock.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Guess no one here cept me likes Rage Against the Machine.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
1. Nine Inch Nails
2. Stereophonics
3. The killers
4. Red hot chili peppers
5. Muse
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Makati City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

lokita wrote:


rhenand wrote:


lokita wrote:

sigh. What's wrong with Jrock bands?

1. David Bowie
2. Prince
3. Journey
4. Meat Loaf
5. no fucking clue, since you don't allow Jrock bands. Had you allowed them, I would have listed BUCK-TICK.


First of all I did not say that there is something wrong with J-Rock bands, this is just a survey to see if there are others here listening aside from J-Rock bands, I myself listen sometimes to J-Rock bands but not that much. So please don't burst your bubbles and please watch your language considering that you are a moderator


o_o I'm a mod? Since when? You'd think I'd be informed of such things.

I was simply pissed off at the fact that you didn't allow Jrock bands to be included in a thread called What Are Your Top 5 Rock Bands Of All Time? Who gives a shit if someone considers a Jrock band to be one of the greatest bands? You should have worded the title differently and had it read something like 'What Are Your Top 5 American Bands Of All Time?' or 'What Are Your Top 5 English-speaking Bands Of All Time?'


Okay! My bad sorry I thought you were a mod so sorry for the mistake, I'm just human Why are you so pissed off anyways? that's why there is a topic description and that's what I wanted to title this discussion for. If you don't like it fine, just be a little considerate ok? Its just a discussion.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.