First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Top 5 Rock Bands
107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

n0odle wrote:

Guess no one here cept me likes Rage Against the Machine.


Trev likes RATM and so do I.
Although, it was a tough decision whether to throw them in the Top 5 or not.

1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
whats with david bowie and the beatles,they arent soo rock arent they/?
i only like ziggy stardust..
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
1.Matchbox Twenty
2.Killers
3.Linkin Park
4.Brand New
5.Breaking Benjamin

erm I like a bunch of random bands really, I didnt start getting into rock until more recently, never really cared much for the classics if you will, I'll listen to them though, I'm an Mtv rock countdown girl myself hate on me if you want...
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lazing in England
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

winga91 wrote:

whats with all these old bands and of course DAVID BOWIE!!!! ive never heard of him and didnt think ppl listened to classic rock as much.
o_0 Surely you jest? If you say you are a fan of Green Day, you should know who Bowie is because they frequently said that he is one of their two biggest musical influences. No star for you, fuzi. :D

Give any of these 1970s-era Bowie albums a spin:

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust & the Spiders from Mars
The Man Who Sold the World
Aladdin Sane
Heroes
Diamond Dogs
Low
Station To Station
Young Americans

After you give one a spin I dare you to repeat that comment. Otherwise you deserve to have your ear drums stabbed with a pencil or two.
4904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Deep,deep,deep in...
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
1.Death
2.Ayreon
3.Beseech
4.From Autumn to Ashes
5.Eternal Tears of Sorrow
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Forest Moon of Endor
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
1. Frank Zappa
2. Pink Floyd
3. The Pixies
4. Clutch
5. Minor Threat
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Nirvana
3. Incubus
4. Rage against the Machine
5. -----sorry but i rili lyk UVERWORLD \m/
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
1. Paramore
2.Brand New
3.Relient K
4.FOB
5.GC
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

rhenand wrote:

Why are you so pissed off anyways?


Did you not read my comment?


frostmore wrote:

whats with david bowie and the beatles,they arent soo rock arent they/?
i only like ziggy stardust..


David Bowie, not rock? What the hell is wrong with you?


catex wrote:

o_0 Surely you jest? If you say you are a fan of Green Day, you should know who Bowie is because they frequently said that he is one of their two biggest musical influences. No star for you, fuzi. :D


XD David has pretty much influenced everyone.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Forest Moon of Endor
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

lokita wrote:

XD David has pretty much influenced everyone.


Not that I care but this is your imgination not fact.

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

PrayerForCleansing wrote:


lokita wrote:

XD David has pretty much influenced everyone.


Not that I care but this is your imgination not fact.



o rly? So many bands have been influenced by him.
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
hmmm...i can't think of 5 bands right but my number 1 is Rage Against the Machine

EDIT:

1.Rage Against The Machine
2.Pearl Jam
3.Nirvana
4.Smashing Pumpkins
5.Alice in Chains or Stone Temple Pilots
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Forest Moon of Endor
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

lokita wrote:


PrayerForCleansing wrote:


lokita wrote:

XD David has pretty much influenced everyone.


Not that I care but this is your imgination not fact.



o rly? So many bands have been influenced by him.


Many does not equal everyone.
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lost
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
Linkin Park,Afi,Nirvana,Muse,smashing pumpkins
Posted 6/28/07

winga91 wrote:

whats with all these old bands and of course DAVID BOWIE!!!! ive never heard of him and didnt think ppl listened to classic rock as much.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.