First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You have to ask 1 question to everyone in the world...
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

What does the edge of the Universe look like?


I've seen Futurama?


I was thinking of that scene as I wrote the question actually XD



42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

Aokidanza wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?!


I can actually clap with one hand (have my fingers hit my palm). So, I would answer this question by showing you.



*tries it*
It sounds weird.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


Aokidanza wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?!


I can actually clap with one hand (have my fingers hit my palm). So, I would answer this question by showing you.



*tries it*
It sounds weird.


That it does. I'd refrain from trying it in public because you will get stares.
17527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?!


Hey I know that noise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lJz9voEaU

Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13
Do you know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Posted 10/30/13
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?!
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/13
How many cats to I have?
21307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Manitoba
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

What does the edge of the Universe look like?


By definition the universe is all that is. So therefore nothing can exist outside of the universe since by definition the universe is everything.

My question would probably be like who is the voice actor of the third girl to appear in episode 17 of Kare Kano. Just the most ridiculous anime question that know one would get.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13

Pixywing wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

What does the edge of the Universe look like?


By definition the universe is all that is. So therefore nothing can exist outside of the universe since by definition the universe is everything.

My question would probably be like who is the voice actor of the third girl to appear in episode 17 of Kare Kano. Just the most ridiculous anime question that know one would get.


This is the thing, why is everyone missing this? Since there isn't even any solid confirmation of there being an edge to the universe it's unanswerable. Hence why it's an effective question in the given scenario. No matter how deep you look into it, because there's no confirmation that distinctly says 'Oh look here's a picture' and it's all theory there is no answer! Hell, even if there is no 'edge' of the Universe like you say, you're just supporting the effectiveness of my question so I don't get what you're trying to even prove in the first place.
21307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Manitoba
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


Pixywing wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

What does the edge of the Universe look like?


By definition the universe is all that is. So therefore nothing can exist outside of the universe since by definition the universe is everything.

My question would probably be like who is the voice actor of the third girl to appear in episode 17 of Kare Kano. Just the most ridiculous anime question that know one would get.


This is the thing, why is everyone missing this? Since there isn't even any solid confirmation of there being an edge to the universe it's unanswerable. Hence why it's an effective question in the given scenario. No matter how deep you look into it, because there's no confirmation that distinctly says 'Oh look here's a picture' and it's all theory there is no answer!


But we aren't arguing theory we are arguing on a definition. If for instance the universe was an infinite amount of volume then the object referred to as the universe is this infinitely large volume. Therefore nothing can exist outside of this infinite amount of volume and therefore at this undefined edge of the universe nothing can still exist since if it existed it would become part of the universe on not be on the outside edge.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13

Pixywing wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


Pixywing wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

What does the edge of the Universe look like?


By definition the universe is all that is. So therefore nothing can exist outside of the universe since by definition the universe is everything.

My question would probably be like who is the voice actor of the third girl to appear in episode 17 of Kare Kano. Just the most ridiculous anime question that know one would get.


This is the thing, why is everyone missing this? Since there isn't even any solid confirmation of there being an edge to the universe it's unanswerable. Hence why it's an effective question in the given scenario. No matter how deep you look into it, because there's no confirmation that distinctly says 'Oh look here's a picture' and it's all theory there is no answer!


But we aren't arguing theory we are arguing on a definition. If for instance the universe was an infinite amount of volume then the object referred to as the universe is this infinitely large volume. Therefore nothing can exist outside of this infinite amount of volume and therefore at this undefined edge of the universe nothing can still exist since if it existed it would become part of the universe on not be on the outside edge.


And as such the question is unanswerable as there is no edge...That's still all I'm getting from this. And in return I could argue your question is equally as unanswerable. You require the name of the voice actress of the third girl in episode 17 in Kare Kano...of which dub? English or Japanese? Without that it's impossible to give a proper answer. Or do you accept both? Forgive me if it sounds like tit for tat now, but I just thought it's a legitimate error in your question.
17893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/30/13
if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it will it still kill a hippie tree hugger?

answer....we can only hope
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/30/13

globenstuff wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?!


Hey I know that noise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lJz9voEaU




WHAT THE?????
42489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/30/13 , edited 10/30/13


Indeed. I surely won't.
9809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Trost
Offline
Posted 10/30/13
What is your motivation in life?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.