First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Characters Attractive? Why?
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Unless Im just a strange individual (Which I am), I believe we all have watched a show and completely fell for a character. Im talkin about those characters you wish to god they were real, because you feel like they are just perfect in ever way possible! Like I said I might be the only one but Im not afrade to admit that ive crushed over a couple of anime girls in the past.

So my question to you lovely people of Crunchyroll is this, Why do you find anime characters attractive and if you could pick would you rather date an anime character or a current real like person? I would like to know your opinion! Lets talk about it! (:

My own answer to this question would be because anime girls are almost like aliens, I cant speak for anime guys but as far as girls go I feel like not one girl on this planet is anything like a girl from an anime (Or so ive experienced but Im still young ya know?). Most of them have a perfect body from head to toe yet still are innocent 90% of the time (Unless your watchin Hentai). They all have very unique personalities that you wouldnt find on an everyday girl and it makes them stickout from a crowd which is extreamly attractive in my opinion! I have many many personal opinions but those are just my opinions, I wanna know what you guys think!
76786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
well you mold them to how you like them

and well mine has a really good cosplay so... I'm content
26252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Anonymity
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Lolz, 2D girls all the way!

No, JK

I don't know why, I've never really thought about it.

2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

AnimeKami wrote:

well you mold them to how you like them

and well mine has a really good cosplay so... I'm content


Whats the cosplay? Tell me your secrets!
76786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

VextHamton wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

well you mold them to how you like them

and well mine has a really good cosplay so... I'm content


Whats the cosplay? Tell me your secrets!


I don't really flaunt around the 2D waifu or the 3D version, lol.
Banned
7748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cambridge United...
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
I find the art style of some anime to be downright beautiful, the way they are drawn and the way they were animated are what I find attractive, But I don't find the characters themselves attractive in a sexual way, maybe because allot of them are forced into provocative positions and roles and I feel any forced attempt for sexual attention rather crass. I can understand the appreciation but I don't share it myself, have met some cute cosplayers though, dated some aswell lol.
46188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
If I could have "her" be a real girl and look like a real girl (as opposed to that creepy Russian girl that made herself look like an anime character), I would totally go for it.
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

If I could have "her" be a real girl and look like a real girl (as opposed to that creepy Russian girl that made herself look like an anime character), I would totally go for it.


That would be creepy lol, Some people go to cons and cosplay with fake anime faces and it creeps me out man!
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

Shukuchi wrote:

I find the art style of some anime to be downright beautiful, the way they are drawn and the way they were animated are what I find attractive, But I don't find the characters themselves attractive in a sexual way, maybe because allot of them are forced into provocative positions and roles and I feel any forced attempt for sexual attention rather crass. I can understand the appreciation but I don't share it myself, have met some cute cosplayers though, dated some aswell lol.


Well let me clairfy Im talking in a non sexual way lol. Im talking more along the line of a love kinda way. Like boyfriend/girlfriend thing ya know? Dating a cosplayer is about as closer as any of us will ever get really xD
46188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

VextHamton wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

If I could have "her" be a real girl and look like a real girl (as opposed to that creepy Russian girl that made herself look like an anime character), I would totally go for it.


That would be creepy lol, Some people go to cons and cosplay with fake anime faces and it creeps me out man!


I had forgotten all about those... and yeah, they are just as creepy. And usually they are guys.
Phersu 
33166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Existence.
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
Hmm. Because some of them are really funny. It'd be hilarious to interact with them.

For reference, I'd pick Momoyo from Majikoi!
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13

Phersu wrote:

Hmm. Because some of them are really funny. It'd be hilarious to interact with them.

For reference, I'd pick Momoyo from Majikoi!


I like the clutsy ones ya know? Adorable >w<
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Mckinney, TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/13
This is how I feel....

33482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 10/31/13 , edited 10/31/13
*is the only female commenting on this thread*

Fictional people are always better than real people in some way. And vice-versa.

I will admit to crushing so hard on Mikado Ryuugamine from Durarara!!. Real guys are never that adorable. Both in looks and personality. I think a big part of the attraction for me, though, is that I have a better understanding of how a fictional guy thinks and acts than a real guy. Real people are complicated.

And they aren't as cute as anime people.
Banned
7748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cambridge United...
Offline
Posted 10/31/13 , edited 10/31/13

VextHamton wrote:


Shukuchi wrote:

I find the art style of some anime to be downright beautiful, the way they are drawn and the way they were animated are what I find attractive, But I don't find the characters themselves attractive in a sexual way, maybe because allot of them are forced into provocative positions and roles and I feel any forced attempt for sexual attention rather crass. I can understand the appreciation but I don't share it myself, have met some cute cosplayers though, dated some aswell lol.


Well let me clairfy Im talking in a non sexual way lol. Im talking more along the line of a love kinda way. Like boyfriend/girlfriend thing ya know? Dating a cosplayer is about as closer as any of us will ever get really xD


It's still a no for me I'm afraid, When I was allot younger then yes I thought wouldn't it be nice to hold hands and drink juice with Misty from Pokemon or with Clover from Totally spies, But I've grown up now and real women are allot better imho, you can actually touch and talk to them xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.