First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Mystery Boxes are back!
94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 11/12/13
my manga box content

Chibi Vampire Bites
Tactics vol. 7
Dragon Sister !
Mikansei no.1 vol. 1&2
Demon Sacred vol. 1&2
Gravitation Voice of Temptation
Portrait of M&N vol. 1&4
Karakuri Odette vol. 3
The Stellar Six vol. 3
Clean-Freak: Fully Equipped vol. 1
Red Hot Samurai vol. 2
Momo Tama vol. 1&4
Psychic Power Nanaki vol. 1
Doors of Choas vol. 2
Aion vol. 3
Pavane for a Dead Girl vol. 1
Legends of the Dark Crystal vol. 2
Phantom Dream vol. 5
Peace Maker Kurogane vol. 2
Kare Kano vol. 21
Skyblue Shore vol. 1
Love Hurts
14018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/13
i ordered the anime box on october 31st but it still says "paid pending completed" on the order i even messaged crunchyroll and never got a response ideas?
77119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/12/13 , edited 11/12/13

onibrotonel wrote:
All in all, were you happy on what you got?


Yeah, I have no complaints; it's pretty much what I expected. (I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of volume 1 manga, but haven't read any yet)

I just finished ripping the CDs into iTunes (243 tracks, 9.9 hours) and hit shuffle. I would never have considered buying any of these on their own, but I'll like the variety they add to my shuffle-all.
62027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/13
I bought a few mystery anime boxes last year, and they were all the unsold last chance clearance items from RightStuf! Ended up getting a few ovas, but mostly random episodes (and sometimes duplicates in the same box).
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/12/13

lambchop_i wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:
All in all, were you happy on what you got?


Yeah, I have no complaints; it's pretty much what I expected. (I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of volume 1 manga, but haven't read any yet)

I just finished ripping the CDs into iTunes (243 tracks, 9.9 hours) and hit shuffle. I would never have considered buying any of these on their own, but I'll like the variety they add to my shuffle-all.


About the mangas and animes, are you curious to find their entirety? Complete the volumes and watch the episodes?
77119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/12/13

iburnyoface wrote:

i ordered the anime box on october 31st but it still says "paid pending completed" on the order i even messaged crunchyroll and never got a response ideas?


I wouldn't worry yet. My order status shows "Unshipped" for both the anime and manga mystery boxes, but I just received the manga box today. Last year I think it took like 3 or 4 weeks.
77119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/12/13

onibrotonel wrote:
About the mangas and animes, are you curious to find their entirety? Complete the volumes and watch the episodes?


I'm sure it will vary, but probably for the most part probably not.
23208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
Mine arrived today, I'm too lazy to write out what I got so here's a photo
1013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
Got my Manga box today. It included

Lament of the Lamb - 5

Game X Rush - 1

The Stellar Six - 2 and 3

Gravitation

Karakuri odette - 3

Phantom Dream - 5

Legends of the dark crystal - 2

Kare Kano - 21

Red Hot Chili Samuri - 2

Peace Maker Kurogane - 2

The Queens Knight - 7

Love Hurts

Soul Rescue - 2

Momo Tama - 1, 2, 4.

Portrait of M & N - 1 and 4

Chibi Vampire Bites

Aion - 3

Future Diary - 6

Demon Sacred - 1

Pavane for a dead girl - 1

The Good Witch of the West - 1

Psychic Power Nanaki - 1
GerryO 
19624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Tyler, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
my anime box shipped today awesome!
31407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
I need to buy a box next time. ;-;
32144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Behind you O_O
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13
Got my anime box

Magikano vol 2
Excel Saga vol 4
Saiyuki Double Barrel collection Vol 3 and 5
Wild Arms vol 1
Maburaho vol 9
Welcome to the NKH vol 1
Ghost Stories vol 5
Gatchaman vol 1, 2,3,5,6,8 (damn that's a lot. Better be good!)
Moonlight Mile vol 3
Sonic Soldier Borgman
Earth SoS vol 1,3
Jing King of Bandits vol 7
Pumpkin Scissors vol 1, 4
Moeyo Ken vol 2
Tokyo Majin vol 1
The Wallflower vol 2
Nerima Daikon Brothers vol 2
Red Garden vol 1
Ah My Goddess vol 4,6
Ghost Train (hey that's not anime! looks cool tho)
Le Chevalier D'Eon vol 3

btw I'm open to trade offers.
20074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
I ordered a few boxes still waiting on mine. I do hope they are good
42866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
I ordered the anime and OST cd boxes--still waiting, but waiting eagerly.
14138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Granite Bay, CA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

ouroburos wrote:

my manga box content

Chibi Vampire Bites
Tactics vol. 7
Dragon Sister !
Mikansei no.1 vol. 1&2
Demon Sacred vol. 1&2
Gravitation Voice of Temptation
Portrait of M&N vol. 1&4
Karakuri Odette vol. 3
The Stellar Six vol. 3
Clean-Freak: Fully Equipped vol. 1
Red Hot Samurai vol. 2
Momo Tama vol. 1&4
Psychic Power Nanaki vol. 1
Doors of Choas vol. 2
Aion vol. 3
Pavane for a Dead Girl vol. 1
Legends of the Dark Crystal vol. 2
Phantom Dream vol. 5
Peace Maker Kurogane vol. 2
Kare Kano vol. 21
Skyblue Shore vol. 1
Love Hurts

I got the exact same too. I also went ahead and ordered the early missing volumes of some titles that peaked my interest.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.