Created by XxOtakuQueenxX
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which anime character do you think gets to much hate?
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13
I think Makoto Itou....
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
The main character of Mirai Nikki...Yukkiteru or something. He deserves all of the hate, he was so annoying. Ruined the show for me.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
The only reason I hate Nina is for her racism towards the Japanese....thats' all.
98162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 11/5/13
Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown gets too much hate in my opinion...
11254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 11/5/13

Schmeh172 wrote:

Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown gets too much hate in my opinion...


Really? I've never heard him get any hate at all. I've heard Guilty Crown as a whole get a lot of hate but I've never seen Shu specifically get targeted. huh.... maybe i need to go on more forums...
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

bibite wrote:

OMFG Makoto from School Days. Boy do I hate him...I think he gets too much hate. And DESERVES IT.


Why does he deserve it? The bimbos were willing giving it up. At least Makoto (unlike every other harem anime) actually went for it!

Makoto gets way too much hate!
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/8/13


How many times did she get blamed?
21829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

eightcar wrote:


bibite wrote:

OMFG Makoto from School Days. Boy do I hate him...I think he gets too much hate. And DESERVES IT.


Why does he deserve it? The bimbos were willing giving it up. At least Makoto (unlike every other harem anime) actually went for it!

Makoto gets way too much hate!


well that is easy to answer because he is getting some and they ain't

3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

uncletim wrote:


eightcar wrote:


bibite wrote:

OMFG Makoto from School Days. Boy do I hate him...I think he gets too much hate. And DESERVES IT.


Why does he deserve it? The bimbos were willing giving it up. At least Makoto (unlike every other harem anime) actually went for it!

Makoto gets way too much hate!


well that is easy to answer because he is getting some and they ain't



Yeah jealously sounds about right
Posted 11/9/13

FiroozArtist wrote:

The main character of Mirai Nikki...Yukkiteru or something. He deserves all of the hate, he was so annoying. Ruined the show for me.


Agreed. I still like the show since it is full of amazing characters and has a great story but the writers really screwed it up with Yuki. Yuki definitely deserves the hate.
52386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 11/9/13
Makoto gets way too much hate. Yes, he's a player. No, I am not going to defend his actions by saying "but the girls threw themselves at him!", because that is a foolish, ignorant argument. He is human. A developing one, at that. The boy was, what, 16? Less? Cut him some slack. He made mistakes. He could have learned from them, if he was ever given the chance. What he did does not warrant people demanding he die a brutal, bloody death 100 times over and rot in hell. He hurt people. He should pay for it. But not with his life. He killed no one.
1279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13

CrimsonFinality wrote:


FiroozArtist wrote:

The main character of Mirai Nikki...Yukkiteru or something. He deserves all of the hate, he was so annoying. Ruined the show for me.


Agreed. I still like the show since it is full of amazing characters and has a great story but the writers really screwed it up with Yuki. Yuki definitely deserves the hate.


Actually, I feel like Yukiteru shouldn't be so hated on. I felt like his reactions to whatever was happening was realistic. A lot of other female protagonists out there are even more wimpy and they don't receive half the hate Yukiteru does. But the anger you feel to Yuki's complete patheticness is identical to the way I feel about characters such as Manaka from Nagi no Asukara or Nagisa from Clannad.
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13

Kubrah wrote:


CrimsonFinality wrote:


FiroozArtist wrote:

The main character of Mirai Nikki...Yukkiteru or something. He deserves all of the hate, he was so annoying. Ruined the show for me.


Agreed. I still like the show since it is full of amazing characters and has a great story but the writers really screwed it up with Yuki. Yuki definitely deserves the hate.


Actually, I feel like Yukiteru shouldn't be so hated on. I felt like his reactions to whatever was happening was realistic. A lot of other female protagonists out there are even more wimpy and they don't receive half the hate Yukiteru does. But the anger you feel to Yuki's complete patheticness is identical to the way I feel about characters such as Manaka from Nagi no Asukara or Nagisa from Clannad.


You're assumption is wrong there. I'm not angry and Yuki's reaction was more realistic given his situation. Suddenly being thrown into a game of death with a psychotic girlfriend of course he'd have issues, it's not like I was expecting Yuki to Rambo his way through everything. I'm not faulting his character for that. The "hate" isn't directed at the fact that his character was weak or realistic, it's how the writer chose to portray those qualities. They did a terrible job with it making Yuki terribly annoying and created a character which very nearly killed what is otherwise a great series.There is a definite difference between creating a realistic character with more natural responses that works with the story over creating a realistic character that has the power to nearly kill a series.
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / N/A
Offline
Posted 1/6/14
Misa, I like her. She was pretty useful at times. Makoto, on the other hand deserves all the hate.
17096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

FiroozArtist wrote:

The main character of Mirai Nikki...Yukkiteru or something. He deserves all of the hate, he was so annoying. Ruined the show for me.


Yep, I felt the same exact way. He just irritated the crap out of me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.