First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply SOS Graphics Request and Feedback
Creator
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08


looks good but arghh it looks like kyon is grabbing his crotch
Member
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

HitsuToushi wrote:



looks good but arghh it looks like kyon is grabbing his crotch


he's holding his hip lol
Creator
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

darksilopher wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:



looks good but arghh it looks like kyon is grabbing his crotch


he's holding his hip lol


I know but when i looked at it it looked like his crotch
Member
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Here's a new style sig i just tried out...

Member
5204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
darksilopher, can you please make me a sig also? I want Nagato Yuki on it, and I want the size to be not too big and not too small.

I really love the sigs that you have made btw ^__^
Member
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

keijimoto1 wrote:

darksilopher, can you please make me a sig also? I want Nagato Yuki on it, and I want the size to be not too big and not too small.

I really love the sigs that you have made btw ^__^


http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/heihachikun/Keijicopy.jpg


Member
5204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

darksilopher wrote:


keijimoto1 wrote:

darksilopher, can you please make me a sig also? I want Nagato Yuki on it, and I want the size to be not too big and not too small.

I really love the sigs that you have made btw ^__^


http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/heihachikun/Keijicopy.jpg




Thank you very much!
Member
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

keijimoto1 wrote:


darksilopher wrote:


keijimoto1 wrote:

darksilopher, can you please make me a sig also? I want Nagato Yuki on it, and I want the size to be not too big and not too small.

I really love the sigs that you have made btw ^__^


http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/heihachikun/Keijicopy.jpg




Thank you very much!


Glad to be of assistance.
Creator
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

darksilopher wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:



looks good but arghh it looks like kyon is grabbing his crotch


he's holding his hip lol


Uhhh You spelled Brigade wrong o.o
Member
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


darksilopher wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:



looks good but arghh it looks like kyon is grabbing his crotch


he's holding his hip lol


Uhhh You spelled Brigade wrong o.o


your rite =o lol ill fix it.
Member
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines or Cl...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
WOW dude your so good at it!! Sugoi!!!
Member
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / psh my location i...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Request:
A while back my Hard drive had a critical failure :(
Since then I've been looking for this one wallpaper I used to have, it was blue with silhouettes of the cast...
I think it was widescreen...
If anyone has one similar, hook me up
Posted 3/26/08
hi darksilopher. if you're still taking requests, can you make me a sig of the SOS-dan logo plz and thank you!

im pretty sure i had some other haruhi graphics, i wonder where they went?
Member
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the philippines i...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
here's mine:

[it's a set]

avatar:



signature



feel free to use them. just don't claim them. : DD

i'm also willing to do avatar && signature requests, since it's summer && i don't have anything else to do. just provide me with details && images through messaging. thanks.
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / behind a screen
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
can someone make me a cool avatar with yuki please?

her or haruhi or both.. its all good...thank you~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.