Post Reply No Credit Card Subscription Method?
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/13
Hello, I am new to the CrunchyRoll website, and I recently joined because of the manga service. I tried the free trial thinking that it would let me read the manga, but unfortunately I realized that it was only anime. Accordingly, I decided to subscribe for a 1 month manga membership, however the only available payment options for me are either CR Bucks or Snail Mail, as shown in the picture attached. Is it not possible to pay with Paypal or Credit Card?
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/3/13 , edited 11/3/13

SwitchGuns wrote: Is it not possible to pay with Paypal or Credit Card?
I might be wrong about this, but I think u just live in one of those countries in which CR can't accept paypal/credit cards or something.

You'll probably want to contact customer support about this to make sure (as they would know for sure which countries are effected): http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

suikojay wrote:

I think u just live in one of those countries in which CR can't accept paypal/credit cards or something.

You'll probably want to contact customer support about this to make sure (as they would know for sure which countries are effected): http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact



but I live in the United States... Surely this should not be one of those countries?
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

SwitchGuns wrote: but I live in the United States... Surely this should not be one of those countries?

No, definitely not.

The only thing I can think of is maybe CR is detecting that your IP is coming from a different country. One way to check that is to scroll down on any CR web page and click on the "Contact Us" link. Then scroll down and check what Detected Country u have listed.

In any case, if it lists the US, then you'll probably want to send a message about this to customer support while you're at the "Contact Us" page.
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/13

suikojay wrote:
No, definitely not.

The only thing I can think of is maybe CR is detecting that your IP is coming from a different country. One way to check that is to scroll down on any CR web page and click on the "Contact Us" link. Then scroll down and check what Detected Country u have listed.

In any case, if it lists the US, then you'll probably want to send a message about this to customer support while you're at the "Contact Us" page.


Okay will do. I appreciate the help and thank you for your time.
You must be logged in to post.