First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Nisekoi Anticipation & Discussions
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/7/13
AnimeKami, shut up, it's not just another anime, it is already anime of the year (for 2014)

Because it's SHAFT, I'm expecting 13 episodes. Then they'll announce a second season.

Also relevant reaction to whenever we get an actual preview



71930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/7/13
Sakura Trick is the best animu of winter 2014 Harem no Ou.

Yuri >>> any hetero-relationship. Unless you want to state otherwise... lol.
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Sakura Trick is the best animu of winter 2014 Harem no Ou.

Yuri >>> any hetero-relationship. Unless you want to state otherwise... lol.



But harem > yuri

Unless it's a yuri harem then you may be on to something
71930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/7/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Sakura Trick is the best animu of winter 2014 Harem no Ou.

Yuri >>> any hetero-relationship. Unless you want to state otherwise... lol.



But harem > yuri

Unless it's a yuri harem then you may be on to something


Are you suggesting on the replacement of the male lead in a harem with a female???

Dear mother of GOD!!!
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/7/13

AnimeKami wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Sakura Trick is the best animu of winter 2014 Harem no Ou.

Yuri >>> any hetero-relationship. Unless you want to state otherwise... lol.



But harem > yuri

Unless it's a yuri harem then you may be on to something


Are you suggesting on the replacement of the male lead in a harem with a female???

Dear mother of GOD!!!




It works! It's only a matter of time till they perfect it!
46215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 11/7/13
I'm not looking forward to it, I'll probably watch it after it's aired completely.
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/7/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

I'm actually expecting minimal head tilting when compared to Monogatari and all that.
I get the feeling they've been secretly adding more and more headtilts to the manga



But yeah, Nisekoi is definitely my most awaited anime of this winter - even with Chuu2Koi and Space Dandy being there. Shaft is my favourite studio and Nisekoi one of my top 5 mangas so it's pretty much given.

12450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
If they took the one shot, removed the entire pendant plot point, and just dealt with their relationship as a one on one overcoming their differences and finally falling in love story, I would be completely satisfied with that.
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/8/13


Ok I laughed at that picture lol

4332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
wait a sec love triangle? im in!!
44018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

FunkKlock wrote:

wait a sec love triangle? im in!!


Think bigger
71930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13
It is a polygon.

"many sides"
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
think it could be great, they could probably end the first season at the Romeo Juliet play arc and i'd feel satisfied, then i guess they could do a second season whenever afterwards.
11727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
This is pretty much the only romantic comedy airing next season so it's a definite watch for me. Luckily Golden Time is going strong with 26 eps. I hope all of the coverage Crunchyroll is giving this one means it will be licensed.
71930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
If cr does not get this anime… I wonder how many would cry versus rage.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.