First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
Post Reply Nisekoi Anticipation & Discussions
80642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/14 , edited 7/8/14
Yo I heard this thread needs a bump so Chitoge can get your love.

come in here

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-853447/2014-midyear-best-girl-contest

cast your votes.

the hype is real!!!!!!!!!!
48161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 7/8/14

AnimeKami wrote:

Yo I heard this thread needs a bump so Chitoge can get your love.

come in here

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-853447/2014-midyear-best-girl-contest

cast your votes.

the hype is real!!!!!!!!!!





Nah.

That's not Tsugumi.
80642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/14 , edited 7/8/14

Rito2Ru wrote:

Nah.

That's not Tsugumi.


Your Grace.

I have befriended many kings before you. I cannot offer advice, nor wisdom, or even good poetry. I can however tell you that the downfall of many of your predecessors dreaded the smallest amount of kindness, mercy, help. Their golden crowned stripped away, melted down, reforged, cast again, worn by another.

Sometimes a King needs to take a step back. Sometimes a King needs to move left. Sometimes a King needs to move right. The world is yours all the way around, there is no need to keep one vantage point when others are present.

~Simply a bad poem, AK~
48161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 7/8/14 , edited 7/8/14

AnimeKami wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Nah.

That's not Tsugumi.


Your Grace.

I have befriended many kings before you. I cannot offer advice, nor wisdom, or even good poetry. I can however tell you that the downfall of many of your predecessors dreaded the smallest amount of kindness, mercy, help. Their golden crowned stripped away, melted down, reforged, cast again, worn by another.

Sometimes a King needs to take a step back. Sometimes a King needs to move left. Sometimes a King needs to move right. The world is yours all the way around, there is no need to keep one vantage point when others are present.

~Simply a bad poem, AK~


Oh benevolent one, Your words, they are filled with only good intentions. But, I must follow my own path.

This ideology I have built in my years, clawing from bottom and breaking through to where I am today, I cannot abandon it now lest I betray what has led my life for so long.

At the risk of the gallows, at the risk of the guillotine, at the risk of being tossed to the mercy of space vampires who pilot shiny mechs, I cannot turn my back on my beliefs now!

80642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/14


You have made a powerful enemy today.

48161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 7/9/14

AnimeKami wrote:



You have made a powerful enemy today.



I'm more surprised you're a Chitoge fan AK lol
28888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/14

Rito2Ru wrote:
I'm more surprised you're a Chitoge fan AK lol

I thought he was hired to campaign for her.
80642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/9/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:



You have made a powerful enemy today.



I'm more surprised you're a Chitoge fan AK lol


Anime blonde fan.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
Late to this game, but I'll say that this is the best harem series since Love Hina/Negima, great mix of comedy and romance.
142790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/8/14 , edited 10 days ago
More Nisekoi OVAs are coming!

Well, I look forward to them.
First  Prev  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.