Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
In a verbal argument that turned physical, if the person punches the hell out of you, what do you do?
11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
Get a restraining order
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13

sinandslaughter wrote:

I'm honestly usually way too much of a wimp to fight, but if i'm hit first and angry enough i can hit back i know that much. As long as i don't cause more damage to the person who hit me first they can't press any charges because it was self defense.~
Unless it's a girl, if i ever physically harm a girl (even by accident) I get this terrible feeling in my stomach and.. yeah.
I'd never hit a girl back. ever.


I got slapped by a woman once and I never got the chance to hit her back because my wife knocked her the hell out I mean she knocked her over the hood of her car with one blow. I tell you little Korean women be damm scary

4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / LV-426
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
Shred said offender like a sheet. Daddy didn't raise a wimp. But I never start a fight....just finished a lot of them.
17156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/9/13
I never really fought anyone other than my cousin who I fought once.

I try to avoid pointless arguing, but if it did happen, I would probably stare in disbelief. Now if it's just one punch then I could possibly ignore it and move on, but if I sense that my life is in danger, I will do anything to fight back and possibly escape.

If that sounds wimpy, then meh.

42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

Ryudouche wrote:

I never really fought anyone other than my cousin who I fought once.

I try to avoid pointless arguing, but if it did happen, I would probably stare in disbelief. Now if it's just one punch then I could possibly ignore it and move on, but if I sense that my life is in danger, I will do anything to fight back and possibly escape.

If that sounds wimpy, then meh.




No it doesn't.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/9/13
You wanna rumble, lets go! I ain't scared.
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

firefox39 wrote:

You wanna rumble, lets go! I ain't scared.


Ha!
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


firefox39 wrote:

You wanna rumble, lets go! I ain't scared.


Ha!


What's so Ha?
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

firefox39 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


firefox39 wrote:

You wanna rumble, lets go! I ain't scared.


Ha!


What's so Ha?



I like your comment...so HA!
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 11/9/13

qualeshia3 wrote:


firefox39 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


firefox39 wrote:

You wanna rumble, lets go! I ain't scared.


Ha!


What's so Ha?



I like your comment...so HA!


Well, then, HA!

42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/13


HA...right back.
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
Logical action would be punch back
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

strkiky wrote:

Logical action would be punch back


True.
22097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On the Court
Offline
Posted 11/15/13
Why would he get the first punch?
20679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13
Well, assuming he surpasses my AC (which would be difficult) I would counter strike him with a superior punch. If I believe in the dice I am sure to knock him out with one strike

If that Fails use my awesome Charisma skill to talk my way out of it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.