First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Shokugeki no Soma Discussions
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14

ironskillet2 wrote:

as much as i love our cute heroine, i don't think she is going to win, but then again who knows.


Why I can tell she's not gonna win:

32413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hamamatsu
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
but, her food, no matter how good, i think isnt the type of food to make him strip, because her food is more soothing like.
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/26/14
Yeah her dish was not the intense meal that all the other contestants have made so far. However, I still feel like she will not win this battle.
43219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Hinamizawa
Online
Posted 5/27/14 , edited 5/28/14
one of things I really don't like about it, is that each and every chapter ends with a cliff hanger. It kinda loses it's effect after a while and just makes me annoyed rather than look forward to the next chapter. I wish each chapter was longer.
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/29/14 , edited 5/29/14
This needs an anime!
8530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In Your Closet
Offline
Posted 6/14/14 , edited 6/14/14
A rumor about a Shokugeki no Soma anime has been leaked. Apparently an editor from Viz told an editor in France about it.

25098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 8/19/14 , edited 8/19/14
I finally caught up with this manga after finding out about it a couple days ago and it's been great so far! Really liking the characters, and the overall tone of the series which has me fired up most of the time!

Though I am curious to know why most of the fan base is in love with Erina. I've hated her character ever since she was introduced, and I honestly don't understand where all this love for her comes from. She's barely had any character development at all! Megumi on the other hand has had character development and she's become an awesome character to read about. And yet the fan base loves Erina, for some reason...
25098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 10/14/14 , edited 10/15/14
Anyone else excited for the next match in the Autum Elections? I mean come on it's going to be the Mad Dog Ryo versus the Spice King Akira! Though I am putting my money on Akira to come out on top, just because I feel like if Soma is going to lose the Autum Elections it's going to be Akira that takes him down a peg.
13480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/14/14 , edited 10/15/14

SockmyRock wrote:

Anyone else excited for the next match in the Autum Elections? I mean come on it's going to be the Mad Dog Ryo versus the Spice King Akira! Though I am putting my money on Akira to come out on top, just because I feel like if Soma is going to lose the Autum Elections it's going to be Akira that takes him down a peg.


Yeah. I feel like it's time for Soma to lose.
ThtGy 
18045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kingdom of Dango...
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14
Mimasaka got wrecked. I laughed.

But I see Akira coming out on top for the next match, because I feel like he needs character development more than Ryo.
And Akira vs Soma was kind of already hinted at
33921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/15/14
That outcome though, oh man that was too good.

This killed me.
28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/16/14

SockmyRock wrote:

Anyone else excited for the next match in the Autum Elections? I mean come on it's going to be the Mad Dog Ryo versus the Spice King Akira! Though I am putting my money on Akira to come out on top, just because I feel like if Soma is going to lose the Autum Elections it's going to be Akira that takes him down a peg.



I disagree. I think that Ryo is going to win because he right now is more of a foil to Soma. They have opposite views of what a chef is supposed to be.

Akira vs Soma is a battle that may happen later when Soma is recovering from his lost agains’t Ryo.
25098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Around
Offline
Posted 10/15/14 , edited 10/16/14

DarkSasword wrote:


SockmyRock wrote:

Anyone else excited for the next match in the Autum Elections? I mean come on it's going to be the Mad Dog Ryo versus the Spice King Akira! Though I am putting my money on Akira to come out on top, just because I feel like if Soma is going to lose the Autum Elections it's going to be Akira that takes him down a peg.



I disagree. I think that Ryo is going to win because he right now is more of a foil to Soma. They have opposite views of what a chef is supposed to be.

Akira vs Soma is a battle that may happen later when Soma is recovering from his lost agains’t Ryo.


Hmmm I get where you are coming from, but I feel if Ryo comes out on top with his match during Akira he might lose against Soma. I say that because Megumi lost to him, and by beating Ryo I get the image that he'd be regaining Megumi's honor in a sense.

On the other hand I get more of a rivalry vibe from Akira, and they tied last time they faced off so I feel like both Soma and Akira have their pride as a chef on the line. But hey that's just how I view things right now. Regardless of who comes out on top next match, Soma is going to have his work cut out for him. Though I do hope Soma loses his next match.

59215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 10/26/14 , edited 10/27/14
Chapter 92:

And.... we're all wrong!



28640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 10/26/14 , edited 10/27/14
Didn’t expect that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.