First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Creator
77445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/3/13

The_Black_Ace wrote:

Ikasu jumps down, looks down at the sphere. "So the kid does really have some powers. Surprising. So now what? Just keep watch on it until we find the three riders?"

Akihiko looks at Ikasu "maybe or do you want to capture this dragon" he said with a smirk on his face
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a place called...
Offline
Posted 12/3/13

yoru9 wrote:

Akihiko looks at Ikasu "maybe or do you want to capture this dragon" he said with a smirk on his face


Ikasu rolls his eyes "I'm not a dragon rider, and I don't plan on catching a dragon." Ikasu looks up at the clouds.
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
{She levitated from the shake} well guess I will be seeing you all at the meeting. {She spirals into the direction of the west heading off}
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a place called...
Offline
Posted 12/4/13

TachibanaOmiyageMikutsune wrote:

{She levitated from the shake} well guess I will be seeing you all at the meeting. {She spirals into the direction of the west heading off}


Ikasu looks at her "Yeah, I'm no leader so I'll probably be sleeping for once."
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/4/13
Well that's good. {She stops in her tracks then levitated back to him} you never told me your name
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a place called...
Offline
Posted 12/5/13

TachibanaOmiyageMikutsune wrote:

Well that's good. {She stops in her tracks then levitated back to him} you never told me your name


Ikasu looks to her "It's not like it's important, besides I'm not obliged to give it either."
Creator
77445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/7/13

TachibanaOmiyageMikutsune wrote:

Well that's good. {She stops in her tracks then levitated back to him} you never told me your name



The_Black_Ace wrote:

Ikasu looks to her "It's not like it's important, besides I'm not obliged to give it either."


Akihiko looks at Tachibana "it was nice meeting you have a safe trip" he smiles
Ayase looks at Ikasu "you should tell her your name she told you her's"
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13
Why thank you. {she bows in respect and offers a small gift to him} May this little flower protect you in all your journeys. And its no toruble Ayase, if he doesnt want to he doesnt have to. {she sighs and walks off} But keep in mind, one day if we meet again i wont have a proper way to greet you. {she laughed a bit}
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a place called...
Offline
Posted 12/7/13 , edited 12/7/13

yoru9 wrote:

Akihiko looks at Tachibana "it was nice meeting you have a safe trip" he smiles
Ayase looks at Ikasu "you should tell her your name she told you her's"





TachibanaOmiyageMikutsune wrote:

Why thank you. {she bows in respect and offers a small gift to him} May this little flower protect you in all your journeys. And its no toruble Ayase, if he doesnt want to he doesnt have to. {she sighs and walks off} But keep in mind, one day if we meet again i wont have a proper way to greet you. {she laughed a bit}


Ikasu looks at Ayase "See she doesn't care, either way, I don't give my name unless I'm about to kill a good opponent, or unless I have to." He turns to Tachibana "Whatever you like, I'll be ready."
Creator
77445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/13
"sounds like a battle is about to begin i'm a little rusty since i don't battle anymore but let's give it a shot one of these days" Akihiko said smiling at the flower
"you guys fighting is not a way to settle things" Ayase said calmly
"hey Ikasu you sense that we have company" Akihiko said
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/9/13
Ayase is right besides, I have no time wasting energy on a grumpy man. And I thought I was the only one sensing something near.{she sniffs the air} Ice? {she turns to Akihiko} say, how fast can you get Ayase out of here?
Creator
77445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/13
"faster than a heart beat when it comes to him" Akihiko said
"no! Aki-chan i am not leaving i am not so young anymore even Kuro-chan said i should fight battles now" Ayase said with a serious tone
"Kuro-chan doesn't understand how fragile you are" Akihiko said worried
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/9/13
{she places her hands on ayase's shoulders} This isn't your battle just yet. You may think your strong enough, and I know you are but right now isn't exactly the right time. {she looks at akihiko} Take akihiko to the training grounds, there should be a bunker there. Once I take care of you know what I'll come and check on you both. {she looked up as it began to snow} already? {she turns and looks through the clouds quickly as her senses hit her harder}
Member
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a place called...
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

yoru9 wrote:

"faster than a heart beat when it comes to him" Akihiko said
"no! Aki-chan i am not leaving i am not so young anymore even Kuro-chan said i should fight battles now" Ayase said with a serious tone
"Kuro-chan doesn't understand how fragile you are" Akihiko said worried





TachibanaOmiyageMikutsune wrote:

{she places her hands on ayase's shoulders} This isn't your battle just yet. You may think your strong enough, and I know you are but right now isn't exactly the right time. {she looks at akihiko} Take akihiko to the training grounds, there should be a bunker there. Once I take care of you know what I'll come and check on you both. {she looked up as it began to snow} already? {she turns and looks through the clouds quickly as her senses hit her harder}


Ikasu closes his eyes "Blast, no time everyone into the shadows. We'll do an ambush if necessary. Just hide in the shadows, I'll be able to hide you." Ikasu runs toward Ayase and Akihiko placing them in the bushes and hiding them with his shadows. "Stay here, we will take care of it, don't argue, just do it." He gets out of the bushes, ready to fight.
Member
4415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo Era
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
{she unsheaths her sword as she jumps into the trees sensing that a certain dragon was near} where are you...{she stops then sniffs the air and looks to her right as she was blasted with ice shards coming from a elemental dragon}
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.