First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Just shut up and play
Creator
3327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~ // hotel bella...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

Hmmm...
mine would be...

Cemetery Drive = because it was the very first song that made me interested with the band

&&

Disenchanted = because it was the perfect song to dedicate for my *coughexcough*
Member
3154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.A.E (Middle-east)
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
Yeap!! i like Helena too!! was the first song i heard from mcr!! xD
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
Helena - hands down.

2nd place goes to Disenchanted

Then there's a three-way tie for third: Black Parade, Teenager Scare, and I'm Not Okay *I Promise*
Posted 1/28/08
1. Helena
2. Ghost of You (I'm not sure if the name's right)
3. Famous Last Words
4. Teenagers
5. Everything else, just about...
Member
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia/philipin...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
i love "demolition lovers"...,
anyone knw this song?
i asked my friend and they didnt knw ,so do with my sister,,,

p/s
their previous album is better than the new one,,,
Creator
3327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~ // hotel bella...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

ukapedi wrote:

i love "demolition lovers"...,
anyone knw this song?
i asked my friend and they didnt knw ,so do with my sister,,,

p/s
their previous album is better than the new one,,,



"And I'll end my days with you in a hail of bullets"

One of my fave songs from their first album.
Member
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia/philipin...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

brokendollfie wrote:


ukapedi wrote:

i love "demolition lovers"...,
anyone knw this song?
i asked my friend and they didnt knw ,so do with my sister,,,

p/s
their previous album is better than the new one,,,



"And I'll end my days with you in a hail of bullets"

One of my fave songs from their first album.


yay!!
i love that song!
Member
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mexico, Tamaulipa...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
1.- I never told you what I do for a living: it's like giving all you had to a goal.. but failed and now you're paying
2. I'm not okay (I promise): since I listen to this song, I'm free to say that I'm not okay
3. Cemetery Drive: "singing songs that make you slit your wrists"
4. This Is how I dissappear: self explanatory, I think
5. Our Lady of Sorrows: it's like telling someone to get the f*ck up and stop crying
6. Famous Last Words: whenever I'm in suicidal mode, I remember this and that I gotta move on with life
Member
8090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / I need a map!! O_...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

ukapedi wrote:


brokendollfie wrote:


ukapedi wrote:

i love "demolition lovers"...,
anyone knw this song?
i asked my friend and they didnt knw ,so do with my sister,,,

p/s
their previous album is better than the new one,,,



"And I'll end my days with you in a hail of bullets"

One of my fave songs from their first album.


yay!!
i love that song!


OMG!!
me too!!
One of the best!!

My fav wuz Helena!!
Member
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
"WelcOme tO the Black Parade"

"i like the meaning Of the sOng,..as if it tells us that nO matter hOw many
triaLs and prOblems cOme our way,we can still dO or achieve what we want to,..^^"


[hey,try to watch the Ouran videO of it,..it's really awesOme fOr me^^
thanks^^]

Member
7979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / ,U.K
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
1=teenagers
2=last famous words
3=cancer
4=disenchanted
5=iam not okey

6=demolition lovers"...,
Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Malaysia..
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
1-helena
2-i am not okay
3-i don't love u
4-disenhanted
5-ghost of u
6-teenagers
and many more..
Member
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under ur BED! *la...
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
1- Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us
2-Disenchanted
3-It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish
4-The Sharpest Lives
5-Give 'Em Hell, Kid

And loads more!
Member
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
my favourites - Its not a fashion statement its a deathwish, Bury Me in Black, Hang ME high, I never told you what i do for a living, give em hell kid, sharpest lives, house of wolves


hahah

cant get enough of em
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.