First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Is it weird the a 14 year old guy watches romantic anime?
215289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/11/13
No, there's nothing wrong with that. I was around 12-13 when I began watching the classic Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, etc. I still watch/read a lot of shoujo tbh.
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Not weird at all. I watched soap operas when I was your age and they aren't anywhere near as good as romance anime. If you can, see if a couple of your friends will watch some with you to see if they like it. (My bet is they will...)
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

Mukurowl wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:

It's fine dude, I'm 22 and romantic anime is one of my favorite genres to watch. Oh and good choice in watching "Say I Love You" . A little heads up if you watch anymore of CR romance anime do not watch "School Days".




school days is fine true the ending is weird but it really does make u think about it for like 1 week


Lol I want to say more but I don't want to give anything away but ill just say it pissed me off a lot.


Hah, you're not the only and you probably know that.
But its kinda based on what could happen in real life.

Its not THAT terrible although.....
Aah nvm. lol.


HAHA I guess I should have said don't watch it if you can't handle it. Maybe that is better to say.
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 11/11/13 , edited 11/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:

It's fine dude, I'm 22 and romantic anime is one of my favorite genres to watch. Oh and good choice in watching "Say I Love You" . A little heads up if you watch anymore of CR romance anime do not watch "School Days".




school days is fine true the ending is weird but it really does make u think about it for like 1 week


Lol I want to say more but I don't want to give anything away but ill just say it pissed me off a lot.


spoiler tag it



school days was my first anime on CR lol.


Even with the spoiler tag i rather not say anything until he watches it, but I feel the same way dude. That must have been shocking to watch that as your first anime on CR.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
it's ok

just remember at sad parts you must only shed manly tears
25377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

jon_garcia wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:

It's fine dude, I'm 22 and romantic anime is one of my favorite genres to watch. Oh and good choice in watching "Say I Love You" . A little heads up if you watch anymore of CR romance anime do not watch "School Days".




school days is fine true the ending is weird but it really does make u think about it for like 1 week


Lol I want to say more but I don't want to give anything away but ill just say it pissed me off a lot.


spoiler tag it



school days was my first anime on CR lol.


Even with the spoiler tag i rather not say anything until he watches it, but I feel the same way dude. That must have been shocking to watch that as your first anime on CR.



quite enjoyed it tbh was probably in the first 4 anime i watched overall i think so my expectations were not high
215289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/11/13
Oh speaking of first anime on CR, the first anime series I've watched here was Shugo Chara, a romance/shoujo series as well.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Why would you assume that it's not okay? Honestly people need to stop teaching their kids that boys aren't supposed to show emotions, or they can't like romance or whatever BS they keep teaching kids. It's ridiculous.

You're human, you have emotions, you like romantic situations and stories. That's not a girl-things, that's a human-thing. If people mock you for it, beat the crap out of them or ignore them... either option is a human reaction.
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
thats called being mature so no
11801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Why would you assume that it's not okay? Honestly people need to stop teaching their kids that boys aren't supposed to show emotions, or they can't like romance or whatever BS they keep teaching kids. It's ridiculous.

You're human, you have emotions, you like romantic situations and stories. That's not a girl-things, that's a human-thing. If people mock you for it, beat the crap out of them or ignore them... either option is a human reaction. ;)


Wait, so instead of trying to reason or show them why you like it, beat the crap out of them? lol

Anyway, no, it's perfectly fine. In fact girls your age may like it. Probably not, but you never know.
50717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Nope it's fine man, many of the best anime are romance or romantic comedies From experience every women that I told I enjoy romantic things as a good trait. Your younger and have to deal with school idiots but don't let them influence you, if people find it odd who cares everyone can like what they want!
24025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
There is nothing wrong with liking romance anime whatever your a guy or girl. Most people don't try to understand that some people have different tastes and think cause I'm a guy I like sports and so forth when really they don't know the person so they just stereotype them off in that category which I think is a very narrow mind set that most people tend to have. I love anime in general and I'm very proud of it so I really just take what people say nowadays with a pinch of salt. I'd say try to find people who like the same tape of thing as you do trust me there is people out there who well like and accept you for who you are. I'm 22 and I like harem anime, because they tend to be funny especially when the main protagonist gets most of the girls to fell for him which makes good comedy
23243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
nah it's not weird, maybe you'll learn something that can work for you irl.
Posted 11/11/13
Not having a diverse school is a problem, and it's pretty easy to brush off the hate, just that since there was no one to really ask at school, I kinda had no idea what to expect of people. But I AM GOING TO WATCH IT NO MATTER WHAT. Thanks for reassuring me too, I kinda enjoy sitting back and watching "High School Drama" from a distance anyways, people are so retarded.
Posted 11/11/13

Hull5 wrote:
I kinda enjoy sitting back and watching "High School Drama" from a distance anyways, people are so retarded.


High school drama > reality tv.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.