First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
North Korea publicly executes 80 people, some for watching South Korean dramas
17871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil
30952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 11/11/13 , edited 11/11/13

VextHamton wrote:


dankuuwut wrote:

Sounds like U.S.A.. This is why I think we should invade U.S.A.. They need democracy over there, badly.

No, but really. How am I supposed to respond to anything North Korea does when nothing ever escapes North Korea? How did you even find these news?


Lol Invade the US? The only people I feel that have that kinda power is china xD

Well.. A couple countries do.
Russia, UK, France, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea, and possible Isreal. Only because the listed countries, besides the U.S. have Nuclear weapons, and therefore are the only ones who have a chance of "winning" an all-out war with us.

China, India, and Russia are the only ones I feel would put up a legitimate stalemate, if not win.
Posted 11/11/13

Kraisis wrote:


dankuuwut wrote:

Sounds like U.S.A.. This is why I think we should invade U.S.A.. They need democracy over there, badly.

No, but really. How am I supposed to respond to anything North Korea does when nothing ever escapes North Korea? How did you even find these news?


Sounds like U.S.A.? sorry friend but that is not how U.S.A. operates. and invading a country makes it sound more like you side with NK. And what makes you think, you a single person knows best for an entire country? You sounds like Dictator.


Invading random countries at whim and enforcing ones structure and beliefs on them sounds exactly like U.S. foreign policy which is another good reason to invade and enforce ones structure and beliefs on them. It's about time they got a proper modern government that actually works. It might even make their citizens stop acting like savages. Furthermore, there's a grand difference between supporting the North Korean government and not succumbing to slander.
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

dankuuwut wrote:


Kraisis wrote:


dankuuwut wrote:

Sounds like U.S.A.. This is why I think we should invade U.S.A.. They need democracy over there, badly.

No, but really. How am I supposed to respond to anything North Korea does when nothing ever escapes North Korea? How did you even find these news?


Sounds like U.S.A.? sorry friend but that is not how U.S.A. operates. and invading a country makes it sound more like you side with NK. And what makes you think, you a single person knows best for an entire country? You sounds like Dictator.


Invading random countries at whim and enforcing ones structure and beliefs on them sounds exactly like U.S. foreign policy which is another good reason to invade and enforce ones structure and beliefs on them. It's about time they got a proper modern government that actually works. It might even make their citizens stop acting like savages. Furthermore, there's a grand difference between supporting the North Korean government and not succumbing to slander.


Obviously you know nothing of US history, government, leadership or political powers, therefore, reasoning to you would be like trying to teach mathematics to a newborn. Your are bias, bitter and judgmental, casting your verdict over a an entire country based on a false perception.
Posted 11/11/13

Kraisis wrote:

Obviously you know nothing of US history, government, leadership or political powers, therefore, reasoning to you would be like trying to teach mathematics to a newborn. Your are bias, bitter and judgmental, casting your verdict over a an entire country based on a false perception.


"sound more like you side with NK"
"You sounds like Dictator."


In the first post that you addressed to me you resorted to straw man fallacies and ad hominem. That is not being reasonable; that is letting your emotions and imagination get the best of your ability to debate objectively.
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / within reach
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

dankuuwut wrote:


Kraisis wrote:

Obviously you know nothing of US history, government, leadership or political powers, therefore, reasoning to you would be like trying to teach mathematics to a newborn. Your are bias, bitter and judgmental, casting your verdict over a an entire country based on a false perception.


"sound more like you side with NK"
"You sounds like Dictator."


In the first post that you addressed to me you resorted to straw man fallacies and ad hominem. That is not being reasonable; that is letting your emotions and imagination get the best of your ability to debate objectively.


"This is why I think we should invade U.S.A.. They need democracy over there, badly"

Here we can see your irrational feelings to purge the US of its government system. Now, only a dictator would want to invade or conquer a country to force its own government system upon them. so when i said, "You sound like Dictator" you can clearly see why. And when i said, "sounds more like you side with NK", thats obviously because Nk is ruled under a dictatorship. As you can see if you look into logic and the way it works, it really leaves little room for imagination. your accusations being null and void, perhaps you should reflect upon yourself, and this longing to conquer nations and put them under your rule. .
15666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sol
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

uncletim wrote:


UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil


That isn't the issue, the problem is that the 6 million Jews that died is more common knowledge. Just think about that for a second..... the USA needs the justification to protect a country that is seen by its neighbors as warmongering and uncompormising. While Russia hasn't exactly been cooporative with US policy and is a competitor in the economic game.
17871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil


That isn't the issue, the problem is that the 6 million Jews that died is more common knowledge. Just think about that for a second..... the USA needs the justification to protect a country that is seen by its neighbors as warmongering and uncompormising. While Russia hasn't exactly been cooporative with US policy and is a competitor in the economic game.


Wait a minute you lost me what country do you think we are protecting?
15666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sol
Offline
Posted 11/11/13 , edited 11/11/13

uncletim wrote:


soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil


That isn't the issue, the problem is that the 6 million Jews that died is more common knowledge. Just think about that for a second..... the USA needs the justification to protect a country that is seen by its neighbors as warmongering and uncompormising. While Russia hasn't exactly been cooporative with US policy and is a competitor in the economic game.


Wait a minute you lost me what country do you think we are protecting?


.... Israel What other possible country would I be refering to?
17871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil


That isn't the issue, the problem is that the 6 million Jews that died is more common knowledge. Just think about that for a second..... the USA needs the justification to protect a country that is seen by its neighbors as warmongering and uncompormising. While Russia hasn't exactly been cooporative with US policy and is a competitor in the economic game.


Wait a minute you lost me what country do you think we are protecting?


.... Israel What other possible country would I be refering to?


honestly how did you get from there to here? I understand your anti semitic and hate Israel but your logic is very strange your saying NK killing it's own people is akin to US support of Israel? I don't get it
15666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sol
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

uncletim wrote:


soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


soullesswatcher wrote:


uncletim wrote:


UndeadMiltonius wrote:


uncletim wrote:

In 1929 no one belived a little man with a funny little mustache could lead his people to slaughter 6 millon inncent people either but it happen


I just love how you completely ignored the over 10 million Soviet civilians who died during the Invasion of the Soviet Union by the Nazi. Instead you just focused yourself on the 5 million overall Jewish deaths, just like you were dictated to.

Please fix that ignorance, I just hate it when I see people thinking Hitler merely killed 6 million innocent Jews, when his kill counts goes over 20 million.

so your saying since they killed 10 million Soviet civilians that it's less wrong some how that they killed 6 million jews? I just don't see it that way just because the number is smaller doesn't make the act any less evil


That isn't the issue, the problem is that the 6 million Jews that died is more common knowledge. Just think about that for a second..... the USA needs the justification to protect a country that is seen by its neighbors as warmongering and uncompormising. While Russia hasn't exactly been cooporative with US policy and is a competitor in the economic game.


Wait a minute you lost me what country do you think we are protecting?


.... Israel What other possible country would I be refering to?


honestly how did you get from there to here? I understand your anti semitic and hate Israel but your logic is very strange your saying NK killing it's own people is akin to US support of Israel? I don't get it


Oh, what the hell?, I never said I agreed that Israel was a warmongering country. They certainly have their reasons, but they havn't exactly been very cooperative in deplomacy. I also was not refering to NK AT ALL FROM MY STATEMENT!!! I was talking about the comparison of soviet civilians to jews that died in ww2. Simply because someone says something that dosn't support everything about Israel dosn't make them anti-semitic.
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

dankuuwut wrote:


Kraisis wrote:


dankuuwut wrote:

Sounds like U.S.A.. This is why I think we should invade U.S.A.. They need democracy over there, badly.

No, but really. How am I supposed to respond to anything North Korea does when nothing ever escapes North Korea? How did you even find these news?


Sounds like U.S.A.? sorry friend but that is not how U.S.A. operates. and invading a country makes it sound more like you side with NK. And what makes you think, you a single person knows best for an entire country? You sounds like Dictator.


Invading random countries at whim and enforcing ones structure and beliefs on them sounds exactly like U.S. foreign policy which is another good reason to invade and enforce ones structure and beliefs on them. It's about time they got a proper modern government that actually works. It might even make their citizens stop acting like savages. Furthermore, there's a grand difference between supporting the North Korean government and not succumbing to slander.



The U.S. does not invade random countries. They invade countries they perceive to contain threats. Attempting to invade them would most likely lead to severe backlash against whichever country attempted it, by more than one nation. They also have enough nuclear weapons to destroy all life on earth, just like other developed nations. If you truly think Americans are savage uncivilized beasts, then I suppose you also think humanity is lucky to have survived for so long. Even without that though, hatred will never produce peace. The wars of the past do not exist anymore. The world has moved on.
Posted 11/11/13 , edited 11/11/13
This has deviated from the original post, and will now be locked until further notice. This is not a troll thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.