First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The ''Am I the only one?'' thread
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

logic603 wrote:


Babelish wrote:

Am i the only one who sleeps for many hours because there isnt anything else to do, no mather how long ive been awake or if im tired or not


Hey! Welcome to the club.


Sleep is the best club i presume
22227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

Babelish wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Babelish wrote:

Am i the only one who sleeps for many hours because there isnt anything else to do, no mather how long ive been awake or if im tired or not



Someone to agree with.........................FUCKIN' FINALLY!!!


Like whats the point in staying awake while your bored, when you rather can sleep and imagin how you realy wanted everything to be?



OH MY GOSH!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!

11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

OH MY GOSH!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!



Well its hard to get someting out of my life... since i dont take any initiative to change anythinge... when i try i just get bored because it dosnt show results at once, so then i go to sleep
14928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Am I the only one who's uncomfortable ordering or eating food in front of strangers and who often eats very little (if anything) while away from home even though they're hungry because of this?
11308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Am I the only one that thinks blasting good music while dancing around for an hour is time well spent?

I sure hope not, because it's so fun.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Am I the only one who skips the intro when watching anime, but never the ending?

Sometimes I just want to get to the goods, and usually the ending theme sounds better to me than the opening with most anime...
18345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

Phersu wrote:

No. You're just the ugliest.

Am I the only one who can survive with one meal a day without getting really hungry?


no. I did eat one meal everyday
21801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
Am I the only one who can't stand lying to other people? I mean If your food tastes like rotten garbage, I'd rather you know it than have to eat another bite.
38831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

Martrezzz wrote:

Am I the only one who skips the intro when watching anime, but never the ending?

Sometimes I just want to get to the goods, and usually the ending theme sounds better to me than the opening with most anime...


My friend does that while watching his shows... I do the opposite personally... especially when marathoning, I will skip the ending to get to the next episode quicker... also I hate previews... i'd rather have no spoilers of the next episode.
22227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

Babelish wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

OH MY GOSH!!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!



Well its hard to get someting out of my life... since i dont take any initiative to change anythinge... when i try i just get bored because it dosnt show results at once, so then i go to sleep



11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

qualeshia3 wrote:



if you get the right kind of job you wont doze of trust me
Im working nightshifts and 70% of the time im alone at work and ive never fallen asleep once... even though its been soooooo fucking breing and ive ben soooo fucking tired
22227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13



Can I have your job?
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

qualeshia3 wrote:




Can I have your job?


GLADLY, i would even switch life with you whitout a second though.... or atleast most certainly
22227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/13


HOORAY!!!
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/11/13

koji8123 wrote:

Am I the only one who can't stand lying to other people? I mean If your food tastes like rotten garbage, I'd rather you know it than have to eat another bite.


you know the question "Does this make me look fat" answered truthfuly would cause the death of more men then all of historys wars combined

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.