• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
Post Reply The ''Am I the only one?'' thread
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sartell, MN
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Am I the only one who wishes I could re-live high school with my current body/knowledge?

I'd be a totally different person XD
102408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Am I the only one that's freezing cold right now?
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Garland, Tx.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Am I the only one who wants senpai to notice me?
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
am I the only one who's going to sleep now?
11844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Am I the only one around here who thinks a freshly opened bag of Lay's potato chips kinds of smells like farts?
58067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Your Subconscious...
Online
Posted 6/11/14
I brush My teeth in the Shower....
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Yogurtland
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
At this very moment, am I the only one that wants froyo?
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I brush My teeth in the Shower....



not the only one
58067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Your Subconscious...
Online
Posted 6/12/14

lishous wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I brush My teeth in the Shower....



not the only one


YAYYYYYYYYYYYY, I'm not alone! *E High-5!*
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/12/14
*high five*
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Edmonton
Online
Posted 6/12/14
Am I the only one that put ketchup on banana's when I was really young (and liked it).

So far throughout my life everyone who I've told thinks its disgusting lol
58067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Your Subconscious...
Online
Posted 6/12/14

lishous wrote:

*high five*


295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In my own lalaland
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

FrawztFyre wrote:

Am I the only one that put ketchup on banana's when I was really young (and liked it).

So far throughout my life everyone who I've told thinks its disgusting lol


Maybe.

Am I the only one who has nothing to do right now?
1977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

At_low wrote:


FrawztFyre wrote:

Am I the only one that put ketchup on banana's when I was really young (and liked it).

So far throughout my life everyone who I've told thinks its disgusting lol


Maybe.

Am I the only one who has nothing to do right now?


Nope im pretty sure thats why we are all on these forums right now haha! :3

Am I the only one who should probably be studying right now for a test tomorrow?
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/12/14

YukariChan8 wrote:

Am I the only one who should probably be studying right now for a test tomorrow?


I don't have a test tomorrow but I have a mid-term next week I'm studying for

Am I the only one who had class canceled this morning?
First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.