First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
In your opinion, should you take college courses that have nothing to do your major?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

lilliputian_otaku wrote:

Hell no. I am a junior in college and I cannot wait to graduate. I have wasted two years and forty thousand dollars of my and my father's money in this stupid place. I remember almost nothing from art, psychology, chemistry, statistics, world history and all the other worthless classes I have wasted my time taking.

I can see why people say college should be fun. It consumes four years of your life. But I don't enjoy it. I hate everything about it. The life I live here is not very enjoyable. All this place does is stress me out and eat up money that could be put towards something else. I don't like most of the people I have met and most of the students on this campus are idiots. I still have a year to go, but most of my feelings and memories in this place are pretty negative. With any luck, spring semester and senior year will be a lot more positive. I have been taking 18 credits every semester since I started, so I don't have much left to do. 10-15 credits a semester means I will have more time to ride my bike, ski, and watch anime.

I am not going to school to have fun. I am here to get my degree and get out as fast as possible. Studying abroad would be a massive waste of time and money. I would rather wait to travel until I can afford it and can go on a vacation, or live in a place for a while.



Really hate don't you?
Where do you want to be besides college?

18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Really hate don't you?
Where do you want to be besides college?



Yes, I really don't enjoy being here. I would love to be working on the farm or out in the fields. I love what I do, and college is keeping me from my work.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13



Where do you live?
3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13



I would in the future because 1.its fun and 2.its great to explore other things that you might like.so its a yes!
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Where do you live?


Eastern Washington.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

lilliputian_otaku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Where do you live?


Eastern Washington.


Ah. I know nothing about that area.
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Ah. I know nothing about that area.


It is a wonderful place to live. But that is just my opinion.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

lilliputian_otaku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Ah. I know nothing about that area.


It is a wonderful place to live. But that is just my opinion.


Have you always like agriculture?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

kiritokazumi wrote:




I would in the future because 1.its fun and 2.its great to explore other things that you might like.so its a yes!


What is/will be your college major?
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Have you always like agriculture?


No. I grew up in a big city. Moved to a smaller ag town and started working for a pest management company at 16. I fell in love with it and have been working in the industry and on my friend's farm ever since.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13



Would you like to have(if you watched the series) a Silver Spoon lifestyle?
It's nice knowing you prefer something else other than college which isn't for everyone.
3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

What is/will be your college major?


Technology
18917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/15/13

qualeshia3 wrote:

Would you like to have(if you watched the series) a Silver Spoon lifestyle?
It's nice knowing you prefer something else other than college which isn't for everyone.


I prefer to work with plants. Animals are smelly and frustrating. But I like living in a place where I don't have to lock my doors. If I can shoot my neighbors house with a pistol, they are too close. Living in the city drives me crazy.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13 , edited 11/15/13

lilliputian_otaku wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Would you like to have(if you watched the series) a Silver Spoon lifestyle?
It's nice knowing you prefer something else other than college which isn't for everyone.


I prefer to work with plants. Animals are smelly and frustrating. But I like living in a place where I don't have to lock my doors. If I can shoot my neighbors house with a pistol, they are too close. Living in the city drives me crazy.


Then horticulture is what you like...right?
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

kiritokazumi wrote:


What is/will be your college major?


Technology



Okay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.