First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime production studios
21333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 94587 Union City...
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
Madhouse. I have deep respect for them for giving Hunter x Hunter the justice it deserves with good, consistent animation for over 100 episodes so far! They DESERVE an award!
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

trocker101 wrote:

Madhouse. I have deep respect for them for giving Hunter x Hunter the justice it deserves with good, consistent animation for over 100 episodes so far! They DESERVE an award!


Madhouse also done High School of the Dead, BTOOOM! and the disappointing Sunday Without God.

Another studio to mention is Manglobe who are well known for The World God Only Knows and are currently animating Samurai Flamenco.
31050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
Bones has been a favorite of mine since back in the Eureka Seven days (also Xam'd: Lost Memories) with most recently Blast of Tempest which I enjoyed a lot.

PA Works has really caught my eye with their animation. Red Data Girl, Nagi, etc...

JC Staff is another. I think they did Index and they're doing Golden Time.

17891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
lets not forget Arms they gave us Elfen Lied and ummmmm lots of hentai ok forget arms
31050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/14/13 , edited 11/14/13

Aokidanza wrote:


epicmike64 wrote:

P.A. Works are very good with animation, Angel Beats! looked really good back in 2010 and the currently airing Nagi no Asukara is one of the most beautiful animes of the season.


Yup yup. They also did Another, Hanasaku Iroha, and Tari Tari. I always found the bloody scenes in Another particularly well done. Only gripe I have with P.A. is that they always do the same kind of high school-themed shows, but that's a general complaint I have for all of anime, haha.


skydive47 wrote:

Shaft is great. When you watch a show made by Shaft you know right away…i love these guys

As for P.A Works do i dont see them in much just here and there. But from what i seen they make beautiful shows

Bones ... Blast of tempest visuals were great and they also made Eurekas Seven ( i dont really want go depth with any of the studios if i do…it woould be very very long so i'll save you the trouble ( laugh) )


The power house studios- These are the biggest i think
Production I.G, Sunrise

As for studios i like are
Bones, Shaft, Diomedia, and Brain Base
Sutdio Deen, Siver link


Only Shaft show I have seen is Madoka Magica. I've been meaning to look into the Monogatari series, though.

Ah, Brains Base. I forgot about them. I also really like their work. Add them to my faves with P.A. and Bones! I do not like Deen, though. Never really have. Their animation quality has always been a bit on the subpar side, compared with other studios.


Didn't know PA works did Another. Just got the Blu-Ray for it. One of my favorite anime.
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Bones has been a favorite of mine since back in the Eureka Seven days (also Xam'd: Lost Memories) with most recently Blast of Tempest which I enjoyed a lot.

PA Works has really caught my eye with their animation. Red Data Girl, Nagi, etc...

JC Staff is another. I think they did Index and they're doing Golden Time.



Do not forget that J.C. Staff did Sakurasou, Toradora! AND The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat!!!
29478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/13 , edited 11/15/13


As for Deen i like these shows. IS this a Zombie, Sankarea, and Rozen Maiden i wouldn't say its a favorite sutdio. When i was typing i only had the newest rozen Maiden in may maind (laugh)

They also did Hakkenden ( the visulas were good but i was hoping the story went somewhere. )


I actually have not seen Madaka Magica i usually stay away from the magical girl titles but people been telling that they are not bad( i mean the magical girl, titles)
31050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

epicmike64 wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Bones has been a favorite of mine since back in the Eureka Seven days (also Xam'd: Lost Memories) with most recently Blast of Tempest which I enjoyed a lot.

PA Works has really caught my eye with their animation. Red Data Girl, Nagi, etc...

JC Staff is another. I think they did Index and they're doing Golden Time.



Do not forget that J.C. Staff did Sakurasou, Toradora! AND The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat!!!


Ah, nice. I cannot remember a lot of these shows that each company did. Guess I should google search them to see everything some of these companies listed on the thread have done.
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

shaunj07 wrote:


epicmike64 wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Bones has been a favorite of mine since back in the Eureka Seven days (also Xam'd: Lost Memories) with most recently Blast of Tempest which I enjoyed a lot.

PA Works has really caught my eye with their animation. Red Data Girl, Nagi, etc...

JC Staff is another. I think they did Index and they're doing Golden Time.



Do not forget that J.C. Staff did Sakurasou, Toradora! AND The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat!!!


Ah, nice. I cannot remember a lot of these shows that each company did. Guess I should google search them to see everything some of these companies listed on the thread have done.


:P Sorry! I wasn't belittling you, just being informative. I pride myself on knowing a lot of different studios and the anime they've done. xD
31050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 11/14/13
No worries. I didn't think you were belittling me. I have a hard enough time remembering all the characters names in these anime I watch lol.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

skydive47 wrote:

As for Deen i like these shows. IS this a Zombie, Sankarea, and Rozen Maiden i wouldn't say its a favorite sutdio. When i was typing i only had the newest rozen Maiden in may maind (laugh)

They also did Hakkenden ( the visulas were good but i was hoping the story went somewhere. )


I actually have not seen Madaka Magica i usually stay away from the magical girl titles but people been telling that they are not bad


Madoka Magica is worth it. Not your typical magical girl anime, trust me. I usually dislike magical girl shows, but Madoka is the exception.

I will say that I adored Sankarea. But that is it. And even then, the visuals weren't anything stunning. It is one of their best shows, though. Have not seen the other two, and Hakkenden was a train wreck. I didn't like the animation style nor the "plot".
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

shaunj07 wrote:

No worries. I didn't think you were belittling me. I have a hard enough time remembering all the characters names in these anime I watch lol.


Good, just wanted to make sure. xD I don't remember the characters names, too many characters out there. :P



Aokidanza wrote:


skydive47 wrote:

As for Deen i like these shows. IS this a Zombie, Sankarea, and Rozen Maiden i wouldn't say its a favorite sutdio. When i was typing i only had the newest rozen Maiden in may maind (laugh)

They also did Hakkenden ( the visulas were good but i was hoping the story went somewhere. )


I actually have not seen Madaka Magica i usually stay away from the magical girl titles but people been telling that they are not bad


Madoka Magica is worth it. Not your typical magical girl anime, trust me. I usually dislike magical girl shows, but Madoka is the exception.

I will say that I adored Sankarea. But that is it. And even then, the visuals weren't anything stunning. It is one of their best shows, though. Have not seen the other two, and Hakkenden was a train wreck. I didn't like the animation style nor the "plot".


Another one DEEN did was Summer 2013's Gifuu Doudou: Kanetsugu to Keiji - http://myanimelist.net/anime/18771/Gifuu_Doudou!!:_Kanetsugu_to_Keiji
I watched the first episode but the animation was bad and it didn't interest me at all.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

epicmike64 wrote:

Another one DEEN did was Summer 2013's Gifuu Doudou: Kanetsugu to Keiji - http://myanimelist.net/anime/18771/Gifuu_Doudou!!:_Kanetsugu_to_Keiji
I watched the first episode but the animation was bad and it didn't interest me at all.


Oh, yeah, that. I'm typically not into Sengoku-themed shows, so I didn't even bother to look at it, but judging from pictures and screenshots, the animation is not good, either. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from Deen. Sankarea was a happy surprise and seems to be an exception to their usual work.
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

Aokidanza wrote:


epicmike64 wrote:

Another one DEEN did was Summer 2013's Gifuu Doudou: Kanetsugu to Keiji - http://myanimelist.net/anime/18771/Gifuu_Doudou!!:_Kanetsugu_to_Keiji
I watched the first episode but the animation was bad and it didn't interest me at all.


Oh, yeah, that. I'm typically not into Sengoku-themed shows, so I didn't even bother to look at it, but judging from pictures and screenshots, the animation is not good, either. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from Deen. Sankarea was a happy surprise and seems to be an exception to their usual work.


I still am yet to see Sankarea... is it a must-watch? Or...?
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 11/14/13

epicmike64 wrote:


Aokidanza wrote:


epicmike64 wrote:

Another one DEEN did was Summer 2013's Gifuu Doudou: Kanetsugu to Keiji - http://myanimelist.net/anime/18771/Gifuu_Doudou!!:_Kanetsugu_to_Keiji
I watched the first episode but the animation was bad and it didn't interest me at all.


Oh, yeah, that. I'm typically not into Sengoku-themed shows, so I didn't even bother to look at it, but judging from pictures and screenshots, the animation is not good, either. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from Deen. Sankarea was a happy surprise and seems to be an exception to their usual work.


I still am yet to see Sankarea... is it a must-watch? Or...? :P


Wouldn't call it a must-watch, but if you like darker romcoms with a unique twist, it's definitely worth your time. Just try to keep your gag reflex in check when watching any scene involving Rea's father.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.